Nx300 was this a good deal?

Seems to vary by state if MSRP is listed on the contract. My California Volvo contract doesn’t list it.

@Aiden_P
Friendly advice: I noticed you’ve jumped into the middle of a few peoples thread about a completely different deal and it makes it confusing. You’ll have better luck posting your own new thread so your deal can be evaluated.
Also, read more and have a look how others have posted their deals with proper info needed so you’re not passing along extra work to be done in order to evaluate. Not everyone does this but it’s very helpful and you’ll get much more feedback that way.
A worksheet is great but You also need to verify Edmunds MF/RV and tell us your deals MF, RV, DAS etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately because I am a newbie, I am not able to post a new topic. I waited 6 hours to be able to reply and shall I say these limitations suck? :frowning:

Understandable but the limitations are there for a reason. Use the waiting time to read more, educate yourself in leasing and learn how the site is used. It’ll keep you from asking questions that have been answered countless times; which will save your fellow hackers time and energy to evaluate. The less frustration you present the more inclined people will be to help. Newbie mistakes of course, I’ve committed a few of my own.

Everyone here is passing on their knowledge to others so help the forum help you and READ READ READ. It’s the best advice I can offer.

1 Like

Thanks @myles21 for your advice. I assume this will be my last post as my understanding of this forum was different. With all respect due, I should disagree a bit. I work a full time job and three kids and a second job weekends. I really don’t get a time to spend 6 hours and READ. I have a life to live and for me personally and forgive me if I am going a little personal on that this was simply going to be an anniversary gift which I was wondering to hear some expert input on that. But I can’t spend whole lot time. I am not planning to graduate in this field but having some general background would shape my way forward. it sounds like the forum is based off of different principles which I understand. I wish you all good luck and thanks for your time and help.

This is an amazing resource for helping become educated on how to get the best deal. The best way to do that is be as educated as possible, and that takes time.

If you don’t want to take the time to do it yourself, that’s fine. I appreciate you being forthcoming with not wanting to spend the time. A lot of people come here wanting to be spoon-fed the answers without putting in any time, but won’t admit it. If you don’t want to take the time, there are some great brokers that would be love to help you get a great deal on the car you’re looking for here, but they do charge for their services.

3 Likes

No one asked you to spend 6 hours reading.

1 Like

Since you are posting contract pictures it sounds like you signed the deal already?
If your time is limited then best hire a broker.
But as I posted above, for lexus try to aim for 10-12% off MSRP before incentives. If you accomplished that and received the base money factor then you are good to go.

Whether it’s your last post or not is entirely up to you. We all have lives, too, but we enjoy learning and/or dealing. There’s lots of fantastic information here. If you don’t want to read it, that’s up to you.

The home page for the forum has section titled “Dealer & Broker Reviews,” and you can, of course, always just do an internet search on your own to find a dealer. If you’re not willing to do those things for yourself, there really isn’t anything else that any of us can do to help you. And that would all be on you, not on the forum or its rules.

@paranoidgarliclover

Now I feel all wise men in the world, want to give their best word but not a comment on my deal. I simply asked for HELP by posting my deal and asking for comments/opinions, plain and simple! If I were able to find that answer over the net, I would’ve not bothered any in here. I don’t think this is anything complicated, now if you don’t want to HELP, and find HELPING strange or time-consuming, That’s fine, if you want to spend the time and advice me on how to use forum, or how I should be but not to simply give any comments/opinion as to my inquiry again, Understandable!
But remember we are in this world for a reason and that is to make lives better and HELP others live better too. And please let this end here and I will be out of here. Good luck everyone!

It’s unfortunate you feel victimized here. You’re using a reason of having kids and jobs as an excuse to not put in the work required for Your own deal so that You can save money and then get upset we don’t take Our time to figure it out for you. We also have jobs families etc. It’s why we put in our time in to make sure we don’t overpay for such a large purchase.
You’re new to this, we get it, but that means you obviously don’t understand leases. You can’t just post a worksheet and ask “is this good?”
There’s no way to tell unless we know all the proper info, which was stated to you repeatedly. You’re essentially saying ‘hey I don’t have time nor do I want to put in the effort to tell if I’m getting ripped off so take the time out of your day and figure it out for me.’ Would you also like someone on this forum to work your weekend shift because one of your kids is sick?

Take your own advise and HELP us in getting the info we need and you’d see there’d be an overwhelming support in helping you. It was clearly asked numerous times and you kept posting in different threads asking the same question hoping to get a different answer. The problem lies within, not with the forum. Now we can end this and good luck to you as well.

2 Likes

They marked up the mf and did not give you a good discount. So next time find out the money factor (interest rate) and discount before negotiations.

Enjoy and we all get better at negotiating with knowledge, experience and time.

@myles21
Thank you, but I think I provided all the info that was needed for a comment yesterday, I created a separate topic as you requested yesterday.

I did lease NX300 while ago, and my payment is 297$ plus tax. I had to put little over 3000$ MSD. MSRP was 44k

1 Like

@Pavvvlo
That’s a great deal. Could you please give us more information on that? Selling price, MF, RV, zip code, dealer etc?

Thanks!

If it was a while ago, why does it matter? Programs aren’t the same and sharing the dealer is useless. If they give a deal once, they may not do it again.

1 Like

It was Nalley Lexus Roswell. I got 13% or 15% off MSRP. Don’t remember details. It was during golden opportunity event

Here is my lease deal on Lexus NX300 F-Sport few months ago. Basically they matched the Edmunds offer.

MSRP: 44xxx
3 years 36k miles
441 per month (tax included)
Due at Signing: $0, just paid the first month’s payment.

1. Matching the Edmunds offer = you leaving money on the table.
  2. A deal from a “few months ago” is irrelevant regarding a deal today
1 Like

Are you suggesting this was a good deal? Not saying it wasn’t but without seeing all the details you leave it as a question; therefore shouldn’t be used as a guideline. You can see what happened to OP with those numbers being unaware of how that deal was being structured.