šŸ˜Š NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

So no X3 M comp package?

@Positiveions

Not for a loanerā€¦ Are you interested in a new vehicle?

This sucks. Try putting less information like others stated for Demoā€™s. One of the main reasonā€™s I avoid listing what ever demoā€™s I get my hands on ever locally.

Do not list actual MSRP. Only packages and color as in dark or light. thatā€™s it. If its a sick deal, a real buyer would be willing to overlook the color.

1 Like

WTF is wrong with people. So to avoid your broker fee they paid more money for the car??? I am sure in their twisted minds that makes sense. Not even getting into that itā€™s an ass hole thing to do itā€™s just moronic on top of that.

You are not alone. I am a travel agent, and I work super hard to find my clients the very best pricing. I canā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve sent out quotes only to have people figure out which supplier I quoted and book the trip themselves online. Drives me nuts.

1 Like

Oh those are loaners? My bad. My mind is jumbled up somewhere else.
Yes new car. I ant to see what the lease with the discount is looking like.

Hello, for deals in SoCal, I wonder if the cars can be shipped to WA? Thanks

Hi @Raine.
Sorry for the delay, website was down and missed your message. Yes, we can ship to WA.

@Positiveions
Send me a PM what color and options combo youā€™re looking for!

Because of factory output reductions from Germany, Iā€™m being told BMW dealerships will be losing 150-250 cars for their inventory in the coming months.

A few of my dealerships have already pulled back their discounts due to supply/demand changes. If you were contemplating a deal and had a good discount (no matter where you are in the country), I would sign! Not the greatest time for a custom order either unless you are prepared to wait awhile (lots of custom orders dating back to March were canceled).

I donā€™t think we will be seeing the same discounts next month.

For the rest of the month, dealer swaps / locates will be limited / not possible, as staff everywhere are pretty focused on current orders.

3 Likes

Any M5s still available? Please PM me if so and if can be shipped to IL. Thanks!

looking for lease on BMW 4 series loaner. Please let me know if you have one.

thank you

Any 5 series?

Is X1 is still available?

Loyalty
36/10K
Can do 4000 Upfront (including MSD)

Thank you.

1 Like

Interested in M340i or X3 M lease deals. What builds do you have available?

Hi @Chicagobmwfan

Assuming youā€™re from IL - you would have to sign in person to get in for this month. M340 will be hard to find at a strong discount, but have a few X3M inventory.

Send me a PM with your color options (interior/exterior), mandatory packages, yearly mileage, current cars in household, and Zip code. Illinois taxes can be complex!

Could you possibly PM me first? The system says I am at the max. Thanks!

1 Like

Any 430xi loaners white or black ext to Nevada?

Hi @midlifeporschecrisis

Not much 4-series inventory anywhere to begin with, and not currently doing West-coast loaner deals. Canā€™t ship loaners eitherā€¦

Have a 2020 X3M40 loaner available, ~3500 miles.

Premium package and Driving assist package.

Vehicle was sold and prepped for delivery today, but the customer had to back out for personal reasons.

Please reach out if interested (NJ and PA region) - SERIOUS inquiries only. No home delivery.

3 Likes

Hey!

What are the parameters on the X3M40?

I may be able to send someone to you today.

Sorry to hear that happened.

4 Likes