😊 NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

Hey I’m very interested in pulling the trigger on this. I am PMing now

Quick update regarding the X3M40:

Selling it today won’t be possible. I will reach out to the people who alresdy messaged me later on this week.

3 Likes

x7 in white, or black with the coffee leather, or the cream/navy two tone leather, pana roof, and heads up display.

Loyalty
36/10
4000 (all in)
Thanks in advance!

Thank you

Sent you PM!

Hi. I sent U a PM. Just wanted to make sure u received it. Thanks

Hey, I messaged you can you please let me know about the X3M40i. Thanks !

1 Like

Spreadsheet updated above with June programs - please see top post. Left the first 2 columns blank for now, as there is too many cars to consider. Different dealerships are discounting certain cars differently, but inventory is a lot less than usual.

You can use the numbers and create a quick LH calculator for yourself.

Still have a few 2020 BMW loaners @ 17-18% before incentives:
Mostly 330i, but also 5-series, X2.
One X3M40 that’s still available (lesser discount).
Dealerships are in PA or NJ - CAN’T BE SHIPPED.

No M340 loaners or anything else with M Sport. It’s difficult for me even to get a new M340.

Fee is $399 for these.

You MUST let me know:

• What your budget is (I’m happy to provide a calc to serious buyers, but respectfully, if your budget is off by $50 or $100 or $300/month - it’s best to establish that ahead of time).
  • Whether you have Loyalty or Corporate? Please see top post for instructions.
  • What colors and options you need, if any
  • Whether you are paying inception fees and taxes up front?
  • Mileage needed?
3 Likes

I am being told that discounts are likely going to further worsen over the next few days / week as inventory continues to dwindle.

I won’t pretend that I can do 12% off at this time - I can’t. I am not trying to be a salesperson - if you find a better deal elsewhere or with a salesperson, please go for it! I can do 11% for some cars, but desirable builds are going to be tough to find.

People’s expectations will have to be adjusted if you need a vehicle this month, and waiting for the “perfect deal” is probably going to leave you disappointed. Supply is severely impacted, and all deals are being double checked.

There are some other great BMW brokers in my region, and you can certainly seek their advice / business as well.

@aronchi
@Bostoncarconcierge
@nextlevelautobrokers
@HN308
@stellarauto

11 Likes

Impressive that you list and recommend other brokers. I bet you’re a pretty awesome nurse also!:+1:

6 Likes

You’re a class act all the way

6 Likes

Are you able to ship cars now?

Hi @Ryan_Baker - Yes, we can ship nationwide. Inventory is limited though, and I only ship from one of my dealers.

Thank you @maxdriver and @Bostoncarconcierge!!

1 Like

Have a few East-coast 330i loaners if anyone is interested. No shipping please.

No more SoCal deals for the rest of the month for me. Hit up @avocautos for some nice NorCal deals.

1 Like

Hi @NurseAl, do you have any X3 xDrive30i available?

Yes, there are X3 available, but please PM me your info with the format noted above. No X3 loaners…

Hi @NurseAl, I send you a PM. Thanks.

JULY UPDATE for custom build i3

In addition to the Ioniq Electric NJ car deals (see my Hyundai thread), can also do a 2020 custom build i3 for 9% off before incentives.

NJ Sales Tax: 0% for NJ residents
Loyalty Incentive: $3000 (can’t substitute with Corporate)
Lease credit: $7500
36/10k: 58% residual
MF: 0.00099

MSDs won’t cost you much, so you should do them.

Additional NJ State Incentive for NJ residents: $3150 to $3825 - depending on mileage range.
Minimum lease term: 36 months (can’t do 24 months).

Effective monthly will be in the $100s/month for NJ residents with Loyalty, with inception fees up front - but of course will vary depending on the MSRP of your build.

My fee: $499

Please read the terms and conditions on the website to make sure you qualify. https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/eligible-vehicles

This deal is best for NJ residents.

No more SoCal deals at this time.

Also, if you are in NorCal, hit up @avocautos for some great numbers!

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out @NurseAl - we can help w/ SoCal, too!

Ps. - love the deal on the i3!

1 Like

I will be away for at least 2 weeks, possibly longer.

Will update once I return back.