šŸ˜Š NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

@aronchi @Bostoncarconcierge That really stinks. i8s especially are a huge loss. I didnā€™t say anything initially because the managers themselves are swamped trying to coordinate things at the end of the month. It (kind of) surprises me the lengths people go to to save a few hundred bucks (especially when occupying someone elseā€™s time and hard work).

@Electric That poster never posted on here publicly before, so they will probably just be lurkers for awhile or make a new account. I feel bad because I had another person who was very interested in the vehicle and genuinely was ready to sign.

2 Likes

Itā€™s tough. You donā€™t want to charge a retainer but times like this it would make sense. I still donā€™t think retainers are better for business, but it would be smart to make sure your dealer has potential clients zip codes so they know theyā€™re going around you. My dealers always alert me when people from out of my area call them asking for quotes. As they know 95% of the time theyā€™re leasehackrs

4 Likes

Added new 530i broker deal to first post. Strong numbers.

1 Like

All i can say is, keep doing what youā€™re doing and remain trustworthy! Thatā€™s all we can do as brokers. Canā€™t let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

5 Likes

Thanks Jim! I have worked outside of this site for awhile, and itā€™s definitely a very different experience on here. They are people I see and go to work with on a regular basis, so the concept of a retainer fee never crossed my mind in the past.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the form to find your company if you qualify for the Corporate $500 rebate. Can combine with Conquest but NOT Loyalty!!

Separately, today (12/31) is the LAST day to sign up for BMW CCA 3-year membership to be immediately eligible for the BMW discount. If you wait until 1/1, you canā€™t get the rebate check unless youā€™re a member for at least 6 months.

Even if you plan to lease a BMW in the next few weeks, sign up for the CCA 3-year membership today !

5 Likes

I renewed my membership a few days ago after letting it lapse last year.:+1:

2 Likes

That is really messed up to hearā€¦ people need to be held accountable. Keep up the great work that you all are doing. It is truly appreciated.

3 Likes

Just FYIā€¦ @NurseAl was very helpful when I was pinging her back and forth. Sheā€™s the one who told me about the Corp program.

And as FYIā€¦ the Corp program states its not combinable with CCA

Can you combine with loyalty and/or USAA?

Hi @Godfathaz

Regarding the Corporate rebate ($500), it cannot be combined with loyalty.

BMW Corporate Sales Program incentive cannot be used in conjunction with Car Club of America (CCA), College Graduate Program, Group Partner & Family Program, European Delivery Program, Diplomatic and Embassy Program, Military Sales Program (USAA), Limousine & Hotel Shuttle Program, and VIP Purchase Program.

IME, USAA canā€™t be used with USAA. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m a member, but not eligible for the discount.

2 Likes

Added two X5 deals above. First one is a great deal!

Post updated above.

Added two 4-series loaners above. Coupe and Gran Coupe.

I think they are great deals (especially if you have Loyalty or Corporate). Unfortunately, no incentive for Conquest.

Do you ever have g70 3.3t prestiges come around as loaners?

Either loaner have xdrive?

@Scubaguy801
Yes, both are xDrive. Please PM me if interested!

@Xbladr
Do occasionally get Genesis G70 loaners, but usually more of the 2.0T variety. Honestly though, the price reduction (in my experience) is not as drastic as loaners from other brands

1 Like

How are the deals on the prestige 3.3t? Thanks for responding.