Now I have seen it all... Quoted GMS discount plus markup

What’s even worse is I am actually considering buying it. It’s the only one of the east coast and maybe I can get it for MSRP after the games. Last GM truck I bought was $3K over MSRP.

1 Like

Can I interest you in a Nissan Frontier?

4 Likes

This isn’t even the top trim option for this truck. There is an Ultimate that costs more then a Reserve.

1 Like

i have been hunting sierra/silverado and GM dealers are acting worse than nissan dealers

Average CDJR Shop: Hold my beer.

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Many dealers are starting to panic and offer discounts, and GM is adding discounts and/or special financing. Shop farther out, you can buy out of state even. Should be a buyer market. Some dealers are sending NEW inventory to auction to protect their allocation levels for new orders.

Deals are absolutely out there. Just takes a little sleuthing

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

1 Like

CLEAN* DIESEL

*cleaner than a VW

4 Likes

Not necessarily a markup but blessings after (and higher than) discount…

*the lease numbers are laughable too

1 Like

Considering this one has Supercruise, an MSRP deal seems reasonable. I’m seeing $5k off on Reserves without Supercruise.

Environmental Protection, is that because they feel guilty about selling a V8 truck?

5 Likes

New plan… Got offered a Silverado High Country Duramax w/ Supercruise order allocation at actual gm supplier with no markups or add-ons. I have no idea if and or when this will get delivered, every option I choose in the builder has a yellow exclamation point, but I am getting nowhere w/ GMC dealers.

3 Likes

My Tahoe finally has an MMR (MSRP $77K) – Can’t believe I am getting offers at $65K and under…

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Any update on how long it will take? Just got my lemon buyback claim approved by ford. Starting to look at other trucks now

That’s against GM policy, they can lose the ability to do GMS deals with that shit

2 Likes

I was unable to lock down the allocation for a Silverado High Country. I am being offered my choice of Tahoe trims, but apparently now it’s hard to get a Silverado. I’m holding out, because supercruise on a Tahoe has a minimum MSRP of $84K and where-as supercruise on Silverado has a minimum MSRP of $76K.

Why is it so hard to get a Silverado HC allocation ???

What region?

No idea I used to give them away for $12k off lol

2 Likes