Now I have seen it all... Quoted GMS discount plus markup

I mean it is a Sierra 1500 Denali Reserve Duramax w/ Supercruise, but this isn’t really a discount now is it?

12 Likes

What’s in the environmental protection package??? :wink:

2 Likes

A coat of Simoniz spray wax on the paint and a spritzing of knockoff 3M scotchgard on the carpet. Dealer cost $0.79.

7 Likes

They farted in the seats

21 Likes

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

The blessings are more than the discount. Adorable!

5 Likes

8 Likes

There’s no reason a diesel aka work truck should have a sticker anywhere near that high.

That’s where the real gaslighting began.

3 Likes

Well played, sir, well played.

Except I feel like the buyer is gaslighting themselves!

1 Like

For a 1/2T at least. You can get a very nice 3/4T or a 1T for that price all day long.

With carbon filter underwear, so all good.

What’s even worse is I am actually considering buying it. It’s the only one of the east coast and maybe I can get it for MSRP after the games. Last GM truck I bought was $3K over MSRP.

1 Like

Can I interest you in a Nissan Frontier?

4 Likes

This isn’t even the top trim option for this truck. There is an Ultimate that costs more then a Reserve.

1 Like

i have been hunting sierra/silverado and GM dealers are acting worse than nissan dealers

Average CDJR Shop: Hold my beer.

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Many dealers are starting to panic and offer discounts, and GM is adding discounts and/or special financing. Shop farther out, you can buy out of state even. Should be a buyer market. Some dealers are sending NEW inventory to auction to protect their allocation levels for new orders.

Deals are absolutely out there. Just takes a little sleuthing

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

1 Like

CLEAN* DIESEL

*cleaner than a VW

4 Likes