November 2019 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Hi Dustin, are those e-Golf SEL’s still coming in? If so, do you know the colors? thanks.

7 at the port arriving as early as 11/30. Just about all colors coming.

Dustin, do you also do sales or just leases? I’m interested in the Tiguan SEL for my wife who has a year left on her Jetta lease. I just don’t know that the 39 month lease makes sense for her paying another year of registration etc. vs a purchase.

Of course I can do a purchase.

I am looking for e-golf and Subaru Ascent also … what is your best lease on ascent right now
I see that you dont have e-golf SE model. are you getting any?

Sup with no AWD VW models and being 2020 is about 2 months way and the 2019 will lose value !!

No eGolf SE left . Ascent is on the spreadsheet.

Dustin, my wife interested on the 2019 Tiguan SE w Sunroof. If we do the 10k miles/yr how much does it add to your quote?

I just got 4 e-Golf SEL’s in stock tonight. They are a match to the spreadsheet.

Sign and Drive, $324 per month on a vehicle with an MSRP of $39,925. These are below 1% deals, and the merch is hot!

2 Urano Greys, 1 Pure White and Idium Grey. Who wants one? Come and get em.

See all the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Your e-Golf SEL is here.

Final post going into the weekend. Come and get a vehicle before the inventory has been picked through on Black Friday.

See my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals: November

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I’m just here to read the drama between @livininsd and @rubbergash:rofl::sweat_smile:

I dont know why the dealership didnt just take the sale. They basically lost a sale over $18

It was already a $700 loser. Hard Pass.

Tiguan SEL Premium 4Motion V6, is this a 2020 or 2019 ? PM the number on this looking for a AWD White, if you have a R model let me know the numbers on that also.

There are 4 different Tiguans already on the sheet to give you an idea. They all work out to be less then 1% deals. Call me to set up an appointment to pick one up.

Dustin
442-273-6566

The Black Friday Event is upon us. There is a shortage of Tiguan’s in the region. Don’t wait because it’s not going to get any better and the inventory is getting sold down. I have e-Golfs on the ground and ready to go. The Subaru leases are all great as usual.

You need to be in SOCAL to get these deals. I cannot help you outside the region.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL HAcker Deals: November

Dustin
442-273-6566

hey dustin, do you have any numbers for an atlas se with tech 4 motion + panoramic sunroof?

Atlas SE w Tech 4 motion is up on the sheet.

does it come with panoramic sunroof?

Hey Dustin,

What would 10k miles and 36 month term do to the Tiguan SE figures?