November 2019 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

November has arrived. Just getting things going here. e-Golf Leases have improved by $1500. (The Purchase has gotten $1500 worse) I have the e-Golf SE up on the sheet. I have 5 left and these are the last 5.

VW is running Sign and Drive on all models, so this is a good time to get a VW with almost nothing out of pocket.

Subarus all continue to lease out great.

I will build out the list as the month goes on. If you are interested in leasing a VW or Subaru from me, I am here to help. I am not here to give you a quote to take elsewhere, or to help people outside of Southern California.

See the new deals here: November 2019 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

Do you mind posting LH calculator links , so that people can adjust mileage and do final calculation for themselves.

Also, I love it how I can see the sheet while you are inputting information on it :slight_smile:

Hey Dustin, title says SOCAL but its posted on northeast, one of them should be incorrect?

Holy Cow. Jetta GLI Sign and Drive for $297 plus tax. It’s up on the sheet. Come and get it hackers!

It’s up on the sheet, see it here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals November 2019.

These deals are straight fire!!!

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I just had an awful experience here at Bob Baker VW, 2nd one in less than 2 years. This is the dealership posting these deals.

Problem here is that today, my friend I help to get intro’d, goes in, agrees on a price in writing, shows up in an uber to sign paperwork, and magically the lease price in now $20/mo higher than what was agreed to IN WRITING before she left to come to this dealership. That’s a $720 increase in price over the term of the 3 year lease.

Again, this is the 2nd time in less than 2 years this dealership has done the exact same thing.

Deals aren’t good if they’re bullshit once you show up.

@livininsd Nice try dude. Your girlfriend switched vehicles at the dealership. The price did not got up. I even showed her how her local dealer is $102 higher per month on the same vehicle. Oh, and in talking to her, she has been unemployed for 5 years. She said that she wasn’t excited about the new deal. I’ll tell you the same thing I told her, “Congrats, you found the bottom.” She left over $18 per month. The End!

Well that’s a complete lie - I’ll go ahead and attach a picture of the agreed upon price in writing. She wanted to Tiguan SE, price was 100% agreed upon on that vehicle with a specific color (the VW green). The SE model was not listed in the hacker spreadsheet, but the sales manager approved a similar deal for the SE in writing, prior to arrival and dealership and she only told of price difference after arriving at the dealer. Shady.

She did not force the deal. She wasn’t seeking for for the last $. I was coaching her all along, so far they’re making it easy, you make be easy to do business with too. She asked, how much would it be for an SE vs. an S, with an MSRP $2,200 higher. She was given the price, downpayment info yesterday, arrived at dealership to day and only then did the price change. They only have 2 2019 SE’s in stock, one Orange and one green. She definitely didn’t want the Orange.

And no douche bag, she didn’t leave over $18/mo. She left on bullshit sales response (like this) and last minute changes. She wouldn’t have come in at all at that price because it wouldn’t have been worth the price difference to her for that car, if she was told that price up front.

I have almost written a thread about crappy hackers in the past, but have held back. It’s when deals like this happen, I always get tempted to post. I will hold back for the sake of all parties involved, and no one ever wins the back and forth argument on the internet. @livininsd has never contacted us regarding a Tiguan Lease on either the forum or our Hacker Phone.

1 Like

The hacker deals are straight fire. You want to lease a VW or a Subaru, I have got the deals. I have a spreadsheet up with a bunch of deals posted. What you see on the spreadsheet is exactly what you will get when you come in. The drive off is the exact amount you pay to drive off the lot. There are no other additional fees or dealer addendum’s.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals November 2019

If you don’t see it on the spread sheet, we would be more then happy to work up a custom quote for you if you are in SOCAL and ready to lease.

These deals are straight fire!!!

Dustin
442-273-6566

If I’m understanding correctly and she thought she was getting an SE for the same price as the S, then I’d probably just chalk it up to a misunderstanding, possibly honest mistake from either/both parties.

1 Like

Nope, here’s the proof. Again, this is the 2nd time this dealer has done this to me on deals that I’ve helped with. Here’s the agreed price on the SE that was known to be higher by about $40/mo already vs. what’s in the spreadsheet, and that agreed on price in writing went up by another $20 / month only AFTER she got to the dealership. Shouldn’t be allowed on Leasehackr. And BTW, the fact this guy tries to personally insult her and call out personal details about her work history (that aren’t true by the way), shows how shady this Seth guy and the dealership that tolerates this behavior are. Also read reviews on yelp for this dealer and Seth and this is a common occurrence.

For me, I’ve bought over 40 cars in my life, leased probably 15 - 20. I know what I’m doing.

@livininsd Yes, you know what you are doing. You talked your friend out of leasing a Tiguan with $4800 off MSRP. Good Work!

1 Like

Your response speaks for itself and your lack of professionalism is appalling.You can see the price, model, and exact car were agreed on in the text above. And you changed the price only after she arrived to the dealership.

Can the mods lock this thread? It’s just turned into a fight and not a deal post anymore.

3 Likes

The quote is for 39 months just like every deal on the spreadsheet. There were multiple managers involved over several days (Customer was at the dealership over the weekend and left) You are the one who is appalling. We can remove our services from Lease Hacker. People like you make the service not worth it.

Plus multiple quotes on multiple vehicles. Plus a trade that she said that she owned outright, then there was a trade with a payoff. Then there was no trade. This is not as simple as the quote was off by $20.

I think it’s important to expose this type of old school, underhanded sales tactics. Look, being a dealer is hard. Margins are lean. People are tough.

I get that and I respect sales as a profession. I’m in sales myself.

But there’s no excuse for changing a price on someone after an agreement is made in writing on terms, especially only after arriving at dealership and then insulting the customer. If they had said, I’m sorry we made a mistake and we can only do “x” that would be different. Instead, Seth tried to guilt and manipulate a sale at the higher price since it’s “only $20”.

No where does Seth deny the last minute change to the agreed on price. Do business with them at your own risk.

Let’s try again kids: The hacker deals are straight fire. You want to lease a VW or a Subaru, I have got the deals. I have a spreadsheet up with a bunch of deals posted. What you see on the spreadsheet is exactly what you will get when you come in. The drive off is the exact amount you pay to drive off the lot. There are no other additional fees or dealer addendum’s.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals November 2019

Dustin
442-273-6566

I don’t see any 2020 outbacks on the sheet. Was wondering about 2020 outback #13 package lease numbers.

Can you do 24/15 on the e-Golf? What would that look like?

It’s up there for you. Thanks.