November 2019 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

you do have good pricing on some of the models you provided

putting down/making fun of people’s finances issues are far from professional, shame on you

5 Likes

:+1: thank you

After the manager went out to find out what was going on, it was deemed that the prospective buyer did not have a job (We have reported this info to VW). I am not sure how this is making fun of anything. I could go on for days how messed up this deal is. The real problem is that a third party person was doing the negotiation and the actual client was just sent into the dealership and didn’t understand the value of a hacker deal.

I wasn’t going to go into detail about bad hackers but now I feel that I will.

On this particular deal, customer came in on a busy weekend day for a Tiguan S Hacker deal.
Quotes were given at 36 and 39 months. There was a trade. We were told the trade was owned free and clear. The trade was appraised. After several hours the customer left because she had to sleep on it. Then the customer decided to change vehicles, and again quotes were worked up at 36 and 39 months. Take into account that there was a trade involved in all the quotes. Customer was quoted about 10 different ways. Then the customer comes in today, and claims we are off by $18 per month. Customer was showing a 39 month quote, which can still do. Customer states that they don’t want to go 36 months. So there is no deal. Then the “third party” Hacker who has communicated with exactly ZERO people at this dealership starts saying that HIS experience was awful.

I am telling you that his story is 100% fabrication, and I can prove it.

Now, does anyone want to lease a car?

2 Likes

Can you put a Tiguan SEL FWD on the sheet?

OK,

It’s up there for you.

I only have a few, so call the hacker phone and we can set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

no sti deals?

Rubbergash / Seth / Bob Baker Volkswagen Subaru is relying on you not researching his history. I have zero reason to lie about what happened.

You can see these guys are constantly called out for lying and insulting customers, both here on Leasehackr and also on Yelp. That’s just how they do business, unfortunately. Caveat Emptor. Almost nothing said by Rubbergash here about the deal is true. Bottom line… one price was agreed to before going to the dealer. It changed once my friend got to the dealer. She left, peacefully. Rubbergash / Seth insulted her in person, and is trying to insult her here. Nuff said.

@livininsd NEVER stepped foot in this dealership, nor did he have any communication with anyone at this dealership. He has posted negative reviews on this forum, and negative reviews on Yelp.

Sorry, no deals on STI’s.

dam that sucks :frowning: thanks tho. hit me up if you ever do

1 Like

Was the price presented based on 39 or 36 mo? Was the $18 higher/mo based on 39 or 36 mo?

OK,

Last post going into the weekend. The inventory is stacked, and the deals are fresh. Don’t wait until Black Friday when the inventory has been picked through.

If you want to lease or purchase a VW or Subaru and you are in SOCAL, I am here to hook you up.

See my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Just curious that price increased $20 month because she was unemployed? How you guys quoting someone has no verifiable income if thats true

The price never increased $20 per month. Customer was reading the wrong quote. Over 10 quotes provided to this customer.

I am completely sold out of e-Golfs. It was a hell of a ride, and Hackers got them all except for 1. There are no more SE’s left in the region (except dealer stock), but there are SEL’s at the Port. I have 3 inbound and the Lease Programs are very strong on them this month.

The rest of the VW Big Three: Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta continue to lease out very strong. Come and get one before the inventory is gone on Black Friday.

The Subaru Leases are all super sweet as always.

See my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

For Interested Parties, fell free to reach out to me for a quote or to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

Hey Dustin,

How does the monthly cost on the Jetta S Auto change for 10k miles/yr?

It goes up $8 per month.

Do you have any Tiguan w/ trim “SE R-Line Black” ? Would be looking at 10k/yr

Hi Dustin,

Can you please add Tiguan SE AWD to the list, if possible. Thank you.

The deals are hot. Come and pick something out before Black Friday when the inventory has been picked through.

See all my deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

You must take delivery in Southern California.

Dustin
442-273-6566