NorthridgeToyotaFleet

$500 over invoice on that 4runner was a good deal and all i did just put numbers together. since I do not control MF and residual, that was a number for that 4runner. I know that users on this site are very educated and smart people and dealers are offering their Best numbers. Yes, probably buying that unit was way better deal then leasing it, but that was lease numbers. thank you

Good morning all.
Just revised/adjusted numbers.
Prius LB ## slightly went up but Tacoma and 4runner payments went down few $$
If you need updated link please pm or email me.
Sorry about that
thank you all and have a great weekend

Updated link please

link please looking for cash payment basic new car

Good morning,
New link available.
Dropped payments on Camry.
Please pm or email me to fleet@nortoy.com if you need new link.
thank you

Link please

Link please

Hi Link please

Hi can you provide me the link please? Also any updates on when the 2019 Rav4 will hit showroom floors?

Hi. Link please?

link please~ :slight_smile:

hello. link sent. We will see 2019 Rav4s mid-end of January

Please send the link. Looking for a Tacoma 4x4 double cab short bed Sr5 or TRD sport

2019 SIENNA LE 3.5L FWD AUTO ACCESS SEAT.
if interested please pm or email me @ fleet@nortoy.com
Thank you

Packages
P CF Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector

Accessories
F FE 50 State Emissions
F KC Auto Access Seat Package: Includes Fixed Console Box, Roof Rail and Mobility Owners Manual

MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
3.5L V6 DOHC 24-valve D-4S Injection with Dual VVT-i Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission with Intelligence (ECT-i) 17" Alloy Wheels with P235/60R17 Tires

SAFETY & CONVENIENCE
Toyota Safety Sense-P (TSS-P): Pre-Collision System w/Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert (LDA), w/Steering Assist (SA), Auto High Beams (AHB),and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) Star Safety System: Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution, Brake Assist & Smart Stop Technology 4 LATCH locations: 2 in 2nd Row and 2 in 3rd Row

EXTERIOR
Projector-Beam Headlights w/Auto On/Off Dual Power Sliding Side Doors and Power Liftgate Daytime Running Lights Color-Keyed Power Outside Mirrors with Integrated Blind Spot Mirrors

INTERIOR
Auto Access Seat Easy Clean Fabric 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar, 4-Way Front Passenger Seat Easy Clean 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs With Tip Up & Long Slide 60/40 Split & Stow 3rd Row Seat w/One-Motion Stow 3-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Driver, Passenger and Rear Zones Entune 3.0 Audio Plus w/App Suite, 7-in Touch-Screen, AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX,HandsFree Bluetooth Phone/Music, SiriusXM w/3-Month All Access Trial, Siri Eyes Free, Apple CarPlay Compatible

1 Like

Can you send me the link too?

Good afternoon all,

2019 Toyota Rav4 are already in stock and ready for delivery.
Any questions please PM or send me an email @ fleet@nortoy.com

Thank you

2 Likes

link please

Link please

Is the 2019 RAV4 hybrid Available?
If not what date is the first delivery possible?

Link please