NorCal Mercedes Benz Deals

Hello, Leasehackr community

I am thrilled to join the community! Located here in NorCal, I am excited to bring you some straightforward deals!

Deal Essentials: * Last updated: 3-5-24

• All deals posted here include Fleet eligibility! You can qualify if you are an American Express member or work for a qualifying employer.
  • California Only. No out-of-state *
  • Do not contact the dealer directly - Feel free to text me at 650-866-5030. TEXT Only
    All deals are subject to credit approval.

NEW MONTH OF APRIL - All requires fleet

3 units available - 2024 EQE 350 4MATIC SUV - MSRP $84655
36 months 7500 miles
$2750 drive off - NO MSD - $688+ plus tax

3 units available - 2024 EQE 350 4MATIC Sedan - MSRP $83445
36 months 7500 miles
$2750 drive off - NO MSD - $624+ plus tax

2 units available - 2023 EQB 300 4MATIC SUV
36 months 7500 miles
$2750 drive off - NO MSD - $489+ plus tax

All deals are subject to credit approval.

• Do not contact the dealer directly - Feel free to text me at 650-866-5030. TEXT Only
6 Likes

Hello- welcome- and thank you for following the formatting. Best of luck!

1 Like

I assume all the vehicles are 2023? Does the EQB300 have 3rd row option?

Yes correct, 2023s and the deals posted above do not have 3rd row however I do have 1 3rd row EQB300 left. Feel to text me I can give a bit more detail on that specific unit :+1:t3:

Welcome! Always great to have another MB dealer on the Marketplace. You’ve got stiff competition in NorCal so hope you can offer competitive deals.

3 Likes

We love having MB dealers in Norcal. Welcome to LH!

Anything for EQE 500 SUVs? Also anything on AMG SUV models? Thanks again!

1 Like

Amazing yall! Thank you for the warm welcome! As promised here are some EQE350 Sedan Deals and EQE AMG Sedan! I also updated the original post!

EQE AMG Sedan - MSRP $122,805
36 months 7500 miles
$5000 drive-off + MAX MSD - 797+ plus tax
MANUFAKTUR Alpine Grey Non-Metallic
Black/Space Grey AMG Nappa Leather Premium Leather
AMG Night Package II, Acoustic Comfort Package, Pinnacle Trim, AMG Night Package, Winter Package, Credit for Missing Hands Free Access, First-Aid Kit, All-Season Floormats, Black Rubber 4-Pack, Wheel Locking Bolts, 21" AMG Multispoke Turbine Wheels, Black, Energizing Air Control Plus w/HEPA Filtration, AMG Performance Steering Wheel in Nappa/Microfiber, Front Ventilated Seats, Front Multicontour Seats w/Massage

3 at this deal - Same Spec for all 3

EQE350 Sedan - MSRP $83845
36 months 7500 miles
$3750 drive-off + MAX MSD - 597+ plus tax
Polar White Black/Space Grey MB-Tex
Exclusive Trim, Digital Light Package, Driver Assistance Package, First-Aid Kit, Rear Spoiler, Body Color, Wheel Locking Bolts, Center Console in Black Fine Structure, 20" Five-Twin Spoke Aero Wheels w/Black Accents, Heated Steering Wheel, Front Ventilated Seats

36 months 7500 miles
Exclusive Trim, Digital Light Package, Driver Assistance Package, First-Aid Kit, Rear Spoiler, Body Color, Wheel Locking Bolts, Center Console in Black Fine Structure, 20" Five-Twin Spoke Aero Wheels w/Black Accents, Heated Steering Wheel, Front Ventilated Seats

36 months 7500 miles

Can you please share your best deals for EQB?

Great deal on the AMG - I already have one but this is a better deal than mine and I thought mine was good :frowning:

1 Like

I did post the best deals however, the units we needed to move have been sold however send me a quick text ill make sure to update you before posting here as soon as we have more.

I am sure your deal was great! Deals change all the time and it’s difficult to time the bottom… this one is probably the best one I have seen. After this one is gone I will not have a replacement and future deals will for sure be more.

:new:EQB Deals Available again: 3 Units only

SOLD
EQB300 SUV - MSRP $65400
Night Black with Black MB-Tex
36 months 7500 miles
2750 drive off - MAX MSD - $397+ plus tax

SOLD
EQB300 SUV - MSRP $65400
36 months 7500 miles

SOLD
EQB300 SUV - MSRP $65400
36 months 7500 miles

SOLD
EQB300 SUV - MSRP $65400
36 months 7500 miles

Do you have deal for eqe suv?

Send me a DM :+1:

That is an insane deal for the EQE AMG Sedan. I hooe someone jumps on that.

Anything similar for a EQE SUV AMG?

1 Like

Thank you to Ricardo for helping my dad get an amazing deal on a new EQB! It was an amazing deal and I’m glad it worked out in the end. Ricardo drove over and delivered the car himself, over 30 miles of driving. He took a lyft back as well.

It was a last minute deal before my dad had an international flight and we didn’t want to miss out on the low price!

His dealership is also very professional and helped us out every step of the way.

btw the drivers assist package makes a huge difference!

4 Likes

DM sent, looking to lease an EQB 250+

I visited Ricardo today at the dealership and we could not pass up the EQE AMG sedan deal. We were debating between the EQE AMG SUV and EQE AMG sedan for hours.

Ricardo was patient, did not rush us, and even pulled 3 different vehicles for us to test drive. It was probably the best car buying experience we’ve ever had (and we’ve had many). I highly recommend giving him a shot!

I forgot to add this was the best deal in Norcal, which is surprising since I usually have to drive an hour out to get better deals.

Here she is!

7 Likes

Looks great! Over 600hp!

1 Like

Interested in glb. PMed you