Signed 2023 Mercedes EQB 250+ MSRP 63,500, $358/month + tax, 36 mo/7500 mi, 2000 DAS + max MSDs

Signed 2023 Mercedes EQB 250+ MSRP 63,500, $358/month + tax, 36 mo/7500 mi, 2000 DAS + max MSDs - Bay Area

4 Likes

Great deal!

Can you share me the dealer contact information??

Mercedes of Walnut Creek

You can reach out to my contact at MB of Walnut Creek and let her know I referred you. She’ll take care of you.

1 Like

Can you tell me her name?
Thank you.

Would love a connect as well with the salesperson at the dealership

Hi , so what is the Moneyfactor and Residual ? Thanks Jeff

Pretty sure its oarfish. she is in the marketplace

1 Like

@jeffma48 Residual was 50%. MF dropped down to almost nothing after 10 MSDs

What is the amount of each MSD and are they refundable? Or do they get appointed to nicks and dings?

Can you please send me the contact info. Interested in glb.

I tried to get this deal from same dealer ,EQB 300 MSRP $63,200 w/$5K down 7,500 Mi’s 36 mo deal. You must max out MSD’s so that 10 pmts, and have to have Sam’s club or AMEX. For me they quoted $592 per mo which is way higher than $358 + tax you got.

Did you reach out to the marketplace seller or did you just contact the dealer? 2 different things

The best quote on the Mercedes EQB 300 was from Mike in Pleasanton, super nice guy very responsive IMHO. Still best quote for 3 yr term was $550 per mo with $5K down. If you put down an extra 10 months of payments (MSD’s) it knocks off around $50 per mo. If you have Sam’s club or AMEX for over 60 days you get a better discount.

That’s quite high. I got mine at 397/m 2750 down. Check out ricardobenz

Please tell me the lease terms in detail.

This was definitely and amazing deal! Glad you took advantage of it. You would need an additional $2500 out of pocket this month to achieve the same deal. :eyes:

Has anyone been able to replicate with February terms? Seems like Mercedes changed the MF…