(Nor Cal) Chevy BOLT LT - One pay $10750 (3y/12k miles with excess wear coverage)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Chevy Bolt LT moonlight gray with Driver confidence & Convenience package + mats etc ]

MSRP: [$39,500]
Selling Price: [$35,140] plus $659 for excess wear
Rebates: [$2500 Conquest, $1500 Supplier discount, + $900 (i dont exactly know)]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [optional]
Residual: [optional]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$10751]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$298.6]

Zip Code: [94538]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Leasehackr Score: [13.5] or 14.6 without excess.

Thanks to @anon53811246 for the lead on norcal dealerships.

Despite pointers asking leasee to negotiate down MSRP, dealership was only comfortable with a final payment amount and rest were adjusted to make the deal happen. I hope it doesn’t comeback to bite me later.

Pm dealer info please

Dealer info please. Thanks.

That’s the one pay amount.

Vinhboy you missed the great deals from October. Socal one pays were in the low $7k range.

Hey Svsfan! Long time no talk. I guess our Spark EV leases are up and that’s why you’re back here again.

Gm bought back my lemon and paid me $17xx. I got a Bolt one pay in October for $5924 with my GM employee discount

So net on the spark I make close to $2k and the bolt is almost free now.

LOL… Man, you are the king of leasing!

Are you a broker? My Spark EV is lease up in 3 weeks and I just got the go ahead from the wife to look into non-SUV options, so that’s why I am scrambling last minute to get something. At this point I need some major help.

Did you detail your spark lemon experience anywhere? I want to hear more about this.

No not a broker, good timing I guess.

I had some issues with the brakes feels like losing power brakes and takes a while to complete stop. Brought it in to dealer 3-4 times. Called lemon law layer and she told me to call her back next time it happens, can’t work with me if car is not broken or in dealers possession. Took over four months and just turned car back to dealer on 2/2 this year. Only had 11,366 miles on it.

Hi svsfan and Vinhboy,
My 2 Spark EV lease are up next month too !! over 36K miles on each.
If nothing good comes up for the Bolt, I may settle for a Volt this time.

@speed- can you please PM the dealer info? thanks

What’s up with the “$659 for excess wear”? Did they force you to buy that to make the deal possible? Or did you do it because you wanted the coverage?

@vinhboy Like I mentioned we were just negotiating based on the final payment amount. I only got to see the excess wear at finance stage, at which point we already aligned on the final price. You can call it forced, but from where I was I considered it free. Did u get anything better from the dealer?

They have not responded to my email. If I can get them to do your deal minus the excess wear and tear, that would be nice. Thanks for the info.

Hi, can you PM dealer info please. Thanks

great deal! thanks for sharing. could you please PM the dealer info?

Can you share dealer info please. Thanks a lot.

Can you please share the dealer info ? Thanks.

Dealer for me too please.

Dealer info please? Thanks!

Please share dealer info and the sales person contact details