(Nor Cal) Chevy BOLT LT - One pay $10750 (3y/12k miles with excess wear coverage)

Please send dealer info and sales contact.

Please send dealer and sales contact information. Thanks.

Please PM me the dealer and sales contact info. thanks a lot. i want to lease one

@speed please pm me the dealer contact info. thank you!

Can you please PM me the contact details too? I’m debating between Leaf and Bolt and need to make a decision soon. thanks!

Hello,

Could you please PM me the dealer info?

Thanks!

Could someone share the dealer information? Thanks

Could I have the dealer info?

Thanks!

@speed please pm dealer info

Can you send dealer info please

I just got a APR18 (12apr) quote of $310 after taxes but requires a $2500 customer cash But CARB will refund the 2500. However, I was hoping the deal would drop but not gonna happen according to five dealerships in LA and San Diego. I was also told they don’t expect to see conquest again on this deal. They suggested a Volt over a Bolt. But my friend is retired and have leg issues so Volt is not going to work. The BMW I3 is a bit better deal but its a base and the range is half of that of the Bolt. I’m still asking people in this forum for help and will find out soon if the quote we got can be lowered. I got lucky on the Buick Encore deal but think I missed the Bolt deals last month.

This deal is over since there is no conquest. If you want Bolt/Volt wait until July-August for these numbers to drop.