Nominate Trusted Hackrs for 2023!

It’s that time of the year again!

Nominate your Trusted Hackrs – members of the Leasehackr community you respect and want to acknowledge for their contributions and knowledge.

For 2023, we’re looking to make room for newer members and the fresh perspectives they bring, while also including multiple current Trusted Hackrs for their experience and judgment.

As before, Trusted Hackrs will have optional moderation privileges that they can apply at their discretion (subject to the Moderation Guidelines), but moderation is not a requirement for those who get this title. Business members do not qualify to avoid any conflict of interest.

To nominate a Trusted Hackr, whether new or existing, simply mention the user with the “@” symbol in this thread. We’ll give it until the end of this month, and then we’ll review candidates and announce the 2023 cohort thereafter!

Cheers!

7 Likes

Anyone seen @alphawave7 lately?

2 Likes

The one and only @GOAT , always in and out of cars :goat:

19 Likes

@HersheySweet for trusted hackr !!

11 Likes

21+ only. You need to be allowed to drink first.

18 Likes

he is more than likely 21. or is he not?

1 Like

@Gearhead has gone above and beyond helping people with their Bolt SOCs this past year. Whatever additional Jeep madness is unknown to me

@mattevan has been fostering and rehoming Range Rovers, while funneling donations to charity instead of taking cash for phone numbers (no shade to our many, excellent, legit brokers who are ineligible for TH)

By the disposition date of his most recent lease, possibly

23 Likes

can Emeritus’s go back to being TH :eyes:

3 Likes

Are you nominating @jeisensc, or what?

2 Likes

@drdvrgs @TheBigTuna

Do I really need to explain myself here😂

9 Likes

Too many cooks spoil the soup.

3 Likes

I almost joked that @spockvr6 told me he missed his mod powers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know this wasn’t for me, nobody misses me landfilling. Now I just take THers out to lunch…

1 Like

@IAC_Scott

Just sayin’

5 Likes

Hey they were double dipping my GG

1 Like

Is there a sign up list

5 Likes

I keep offering…you’re always on vacation in paradise when I’m up your way, relaxing in 5-star hotels on points. This past Monday’s TH lunch down here was :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t2::pig:

Hopefully you took over the TH Zoom Happy Hours when I abdicated?

2 Likes

I’m not a TH but I am FF CHAMP

Food Drink Mac GIF

1 Like

I never got a lunch invite!

No TH Zoom Happy Hours without you. We need you back for it!

7 Likes

I thought you were sick of flipping burgers? :hamburger:

I like the NFL less than US Bank, but if you are down this way and want to discuss captive portfolio theory and interior stains that excess wear & tear won’t cover, I’m buying. Probably not burgers.

Yeah we couldn’t make it work last time. We should align a LH meetup with a C&C (maybe at the Petersen?) :red_car: :coffee:

2 Likes

How else am I going to use my 30% off employee discount? :joy:

1 Like