Nominate Trusted Hackrs for 2023!

irish setter no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

3 Likes

I’ll be honest — I had no idea there was a lunch scheduled last Monday! Coincidently, I am actually in town the next two weeks before hopping back over the pond again… :nerd_face:

I’ll have to pay closer attention to make sure I hit up the next one. Sweet ole Redline Bolt been giving me the eyes begging to show off her colors at our next meetup.

3 Likes

Let’s just all meet in Amsterdam for lunch. They have the best sandwiches.

1 Like

I still dream about Dutch Apple Pie :pie:

2 Likes

N O P E

Next year tho

1 Like

@volvo1 now and forever.

3 Likes

So you want to grant him the rank of master, but will not give him a seat on the council?

How about court jester? :grin:

:100: . Also helps to have a wickedly sarcastic mod :point_up: :smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Stropwafel hail from Gouda in the south. For those who don’t like sweets, vlaamse frites are also popular

3 Likes

I nominate @GOAT and @drdvrgs. Two good dudes who are extremely generous with their time and resources and help us hackers make better decisions. 🫶🏾

11 Likes

Happy to help you spend your money :joy:

5 Likes

sadly @drdvrgs would then have to choose which title to display :thinking:

6 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

7 Likes

We had Zoom happy hours?

1 Like

I hosted a few in 2020 and 2021. PMs were always sent to the @trusted group. Surprisingly well attended.

wait you guys actually get on zoom calls?

We did. And why not? The brokers have inter-broker group chats, some of us text offline. The Zoom HHs were never a meeting, never discussed moderation or active LH users. Cars, our personal lives, other non-car hacks. Occasionally Michael and Victoria joined.

As I recall, the last one I hosted ended long after last call :crazy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

That was when I kinda stepped away from LH. Hence why I don’t have most days visited and the Bear won that.

4 Likes