Nominate new Trusted Hackrs! (2020)

good idea @supakimchee. I think I cleared out anything not pertaining to a vote, although I may have missed something, so don’t crucify me if I did :smiley:

For those of you that have had a post removed, don’t take it personally. as mentioned above, this thread is meant to cast a vote, not hold court on unrelated items.

5 Likes

I like how @michael did it and if anyone is nominated, you guys can clean it up even further and condense it to one post.

No one should be offended about landfill posts here, it’s really just to streamline and to make sure that whoever is nominated gets a fair shake. Feel free to remove my posts.

3 Likes

You beat me to it…big vote for Lvs23…very nice job on the Ioniq posts.

6 Likes

He got us through entire ownership, buying and selling experience in a month :grin:.

3 Likes

@XxHaimBondxX I still have it. Vroom hasn’t pick it up yet. They didn’t even find a carrier yet.

Thank you @Mark.ca

2 Likes

+1 for @Lvs23 trusted hackr.

3 Likes

Is the purpose of the thread to “vote” or to simply get nominations? If it’s the former, Discourse does have an option to construct a poll. The problem is that I think the poll cannot be modified (meaning you can’t add more nominees) after a certain period (like an hour or something).

It’s to both nominate and vote. If the person has already been nominated, then “liking” that post is a vote for them. Votes are advisory to Leasehackr admin – not holding an election here. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@mllcb42 and @jeisensc

Knowledgeable and offer good advice

4 Likes

I suggest a code of ethics or guidelines is developed for moderators to hold true to if there isn’t one already in place. There’s a couple on here that aren’t always reasonable, quite often add irrelevant or false commentary and generally don’t lead by example. If that’s put in place, or enforced, our threads will be cleaner and avoid the bickering that sometimes takes place (outside of off topic). This will help evaluate the current moderators in an objective way. My 2c…

1 Like

@mllcb42 and @jeisensc

Very active on the forum and usually have detailed responses.

3 Likes

If only this could also apply to our presidents…

5 Likes

Just because of this, I’m with the Bear!!

Perhaps create a new thread about this just so we can keep this one focused on nominations. Guidelines are not a bad idea.

New thread about guidelines for mods is, though. Not hard to predict how this will turn out

3 Likes

Maybe create a poll, but I definitely second that people who are brokering shouldn’t be moderating…

huge conflict of interest.

13 Likes

I find @jeisensc is well informed on various topics. I love his responses.

4 Likes

I nominate @Mark.ca. Always dropping that EV knowledge

3 Likes

Congrats to our new Trusted Hackrs!

8 Likes