No Support on 2019 Volvo S60 this month?

Wasn’t that clear enough?

2 Likes

I know for a lease, but i was wondering about you guys opinion if i can get 20k off i was thinking about purchasing but dealer says discount won’t be as great if i straight out buy it, they are pushing leasing and then buying out vehicle if i want to buy it. But that just seems odd to me.

There is absolutely no lease support from Volvo on these vehicles. That sale price is good for purchase or lease since Volvo isn’t offering any incentives on it. The dealer is playing you because you’re playing along and falling right into his trap by still working on the 2019.

So i take it even with a 40% discount, do not purchase a Volvo, stick to leasing?

This is a leasing message board. :man_shrugging:t2:

Buy it if you want, but most people here are going to suggest that if you were looking to lease, look for a lease on a 2020 which has support from the captive.

At 40% off, that’s a different game. As for lease and you saying the dealer won’t offer those for purchase, it wouldn’t be worth it.

The 2019 S60 R Design has a $15K rebate in the northeast for Jan

But that’s offset by a terrible RV as noted above

2 Likes

That 15k rebate is just one rebate in full or is it an addition of multiple rebates/incentives?

Not sure what you mean.

1 Like

Sorry , i mean like currently and last month there was about 4800 in incentives but that was split in $2000 Volvo Allowance
$1850 lease bonus

So i was wondering is that 15k rebate an addition of multiple incentives or is it just one full 15k rebate.

I’m really sorry but I am not following

If it’s one rebate for $15K or 3 rebates for $5K each, what’s the difference if everyone qualifies?

3 Likes

Would work on a loaner at 18-20% off, I think.

I still like my s60 T8 inscription deal w the 40% rv :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is it - $5,002 + $15,000? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will post breakdown tomorrow when back at the ol desk!

$5,002 was standard on all T8

1 Like

I think you’re spot on but I just like to double check

It’s actually an interesting option to buyout for $24K after lease is up? Mayyyybe some ^ eq, but I never depend on that.

With so much cash, low RV and good demo/loaner discount it might definetely worth it.
T8 may have $1-2k in it at the end at $24k

Any idea if volvo buyouts are straight forward beyond the $350 they charge? I’m just trying to see if i can get one for under 30k .

Could be!

My T8 is brand new too. But it’s a nice discount

1 Like