No deal car has sold sorry for the wrong section

Hmmmm lawsuit awaits you, thanks

Hahahaha! Let me know how that goes.

Lawsuit for insults on a forum? Iā€™ll glady defend @Rondtable.

@Rondtable - Just share some of that moolah that comes in :wink:

@vvalente - I tried to help you on this forum, but donā€™t come in here expecting to sell cars the way you are talking to the members and calling them ā€œcheaposā€. In case you didnā€™t notice, itā€™s called LEASEHACKR, not PAYINSANEAMOUNTSFORACAR.com , you are posting insults but I asked for a simple worksheet THAT YOU ALREADY worked up the numbers for but you had to say ā€œitā€™s mondayā€ donā€™t have time to sit down and post but yet here you are insulting members of this forum. Thatā€™s not accetable and @Rondtable was correct, if thatā€™s the way you deal with potential custoers, you need to work on your sales techniques

6 Likes

Well I have nothing to do today, so I may as well write a letter to his boss and let him know that he insulted potential customers and now anyone in the Tri-State area will avoid Silver Star Mercedes. Such a great feature that you can see edits!

4 Likes

You guys donā€™t want to overpay for a car? You all SUCK! Iā€™m suing you! Get in line you bunch of cheapos. :laughing:

2 Likes

That was a great and simple overview! Haha

No worries on to the next thread I was just trying to post a lease special from my dealership on two vehicles we had come into our inventory. Sorry they were in the wrong spot and not what was the best deal to your liking. I will no longer post. But to the guy saying heā€™s going to write to my Boss? Do what you have to do man, all I tried to do was put up a lease we had and got straight slandered. Please take my original post down thank you

Thanks splattered I appreciate it

that is the Internet tough guy thing to do, as I explained I was posting a few deals my dealer had for saleā€¦ sorry for the wrong spot I posted in and sorry they did not meet your expectations, but please with the threats. Iā€™m just trying to feed my kids, I donā€™t make the prices up

We donā€™t have a problem with you posting your deals, but you do have to realize this is a deal forums and calling them names such as chepos isnā€™t doing you much good. There was someone ready to work with you for one of the cars, but the negativeness of this will probably drive them away. If you can work with your dealer and show them ā€œHey, hereā€™s what they are getting on these forums from other dealers, letā€™s see if we can come up with something similar without the MSD.ā€ and then post those deals. They wonā€™t be the best but they might be better then what the NYā€™ers are getting.

No worries understood Iā€™m actually working with him right now over the phone. But as I said three times I understand now, if I could delete my post I would to keep these guys off my back. Just trying to feed my family and was advertising my dealers price thatā€™s all. Unfortunately some wackers didnā€™t like my price and decided to rip into me. Not a problem please delete my post if someone knows how. Thanks

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m working on but as a salesman you wouldnā€™t survive with giving a deal like that. I donā€™t think people understand how much a salesman makes on the average deal these days. But Iā€™m going to look into it thanks for the advice

Honestly, all the hate you got here, isnā€™t as bad as the Lexus guy. Everyone here tore him a new one because what he posted was beyond bad. We arenā€™t asking for you to give the car away, but you can check other dealersā€™ posts on here. They get sales b/c they can make some sort of a deal. So for NY, just do better than average. It probably wonā€™t meet 1%, but get as close as you can to help people out here. Itā€™s a DEAL forum, they arenā€™t coming here for average deals.

Iā€™m with you and thanks for the advice, lol I canā€™t delete this post is there a way to do so?

Itā€™ll probably stay here, but just ignore it. You can ā€œuntrackā€ it, thereā€™s a button at the bottom

Ok thanks for the help Iā€™m just trying to sell cars, Iā€™ll look into the best deals I can post. Appreciate the help, thsnks

When you make comments like this to potential customers, what kind of feedback/ratings do you think you would get?

4 Likes

II donā€™t see anything wrong the guy has some of us pinnedā€¦Iā€™ll just go back to my daily routine.

:pray: :bowing_man:t2: Benz :pray: :bowing_man:t2: Benz :pray: :bowing_man:t2: Benz

Well off to work in my Honda/Toyota/Kia :blue_car:

It doesnā€™t matter what anyone owns or leases in here. If they want to own or lease a Kia it is their choice and there is nothing negative about it. No matter what they own or lease they should get a deal on it if they can. If a Kia that costs $30k is leasing for $150 a month that person got a killer deal and kudos to them. It doesnā€™t make them a cheapo it actually makes them smart.

A car is a depreciating asset and with the proper lease hacking you can save a lot of money on that depreciating asset. The more money you save the more money you have to invest or put towards appreciating assets. Itā€™s not rocket science it is how you become wealthy.

Iā€™m not mad at you. I applaud you for coming in here and trying to offer vehicles, just make sure you know what you are stepping into. This place is centered on getting deals on leases and educating people on how to do so. We all realize certain vehicles will not lease as well as others. We also talk about how NY doesnā€™t have some of the same advantages as other areas.

You will need to pull some strings and make some things happen to get sales out of here. These deals wonā€™t make you rich,but they will be a supplement to other deals you do throughout the month.

Best of luck to you! Let me know how much I owe you for the lawsuit. :wink::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Trial by fire, welcome to the community! There are plenty of cheapos with unrealistic expectations but this is a community that is about empowering people to lease/buy smartly and get a good deal. Itā€™s a give and take, margins are what they are and you can only do so much. But if you can make serious, above board offers here and leave the common dealer tricks out of it, you will get honest feedback and business.

Man as a salesman you have to adapt to your audience. Everyday tricks with clientele in Queens will not work here. Its like a standard practice to shame the client into paying up. For most it might work but not here. Its like a standard practice I have found here in NYC and LI, no matter the brand.

1 Like