Residual: [optional]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: 7500
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $1199

Zip Code: 11101
Sales Tax Rate: 8.875

Leasehackr Score: [10]

USER WORKS FOR A MB DEALERSHIP in NJ.

Is this your personal vehicle? Is this a previous deal you did? When was this done? Why is MF and RV optional?

I work for a dealer this is a preowned special we have on a vehicle with only 3k miles

Sorry this vehicle has 20k miles my G 550 G Wagon has only 3 k

So are you selling this car or sharing a previous deal??

Car is for sale sorry for the confusion

So wrong section, and since you are a dealer, add this car to the other thread, and combine it instead of making a new thread for a car every time.

Okay got it sorry again I’m a newbie which thread is for dealer cars and how can I combined this and the previous?? Thanks for the info

Please stop SPAMMING this section. I already had to move your other post.

Also, I’d expect a salesperson/dealer to know the correct models of the brand they sell. :roll_eyes:

Buddy relax I already got the message from the other guy I’m a newbie and I just asked how can I combine them. Which model is incorrect?

GLS550 forgot the S was typing quickly man find something better to cry about

Also was not spamming just didn’t realize yet that there is a specific section. Spamming is such a large word pal, it’s called I posted on the wrong section my bad lol geesh chill

Take your shitty deals elsewhere. Only 18% off a MB with 20k miles? $7500 drive-off instead of doing MSDs? No one here will buy from you or your dealer.

2 Likes

You have to appreciate some of the people who come in here looking for business but then offering horrible deals. I guess people don’t thlake the time and look around and realize this place is about deals. If you are a dealer and you are in here not offering a deal you are wasting your time.

2 Likes

I’d say a successful morning for Vance here on LH. Sure people will now think Silver Star when they think MB!

Thanks but no thanks this whole
Website is a bunch of cheapos

That is just a marvelous thing to say!

4 Likes

It’s a free market and you aren’t entitled to anything. If nobody will take your horrible deal that isn’t our problem. Maybe try being less greedy next time.

Hahaha! I come in here to help people and I love cars. You are coming in here offering no help and bad deals. Now you are coming in here and trying to insult me and the good people of this forum. I will help you help yourself. Try a different method if you want some business from this forum. Oh ya and don’t let the door hit you on the way out. There you go I hope that helped you. Good luck on your magic career because your sales career needs work.

6 Likes

please cancel my post thanks