NJ Bolt Premier Mic Drop. $5618 One Pay, free after Buypower and NJ Rebate

Which dealership did you use in New Jersey?

At this point I don’t have the OK to share that. They were going to look into possibly acquiring or moving more around from sister locations, but they haven’t called me back and I’m not looking to bug them about it or send people their way with expectations they cannot meet. There’s only so many of them in the state. If you’re willing to put the work in and shop around you should still be able to get a good deal. Read up on the previous posts here and other Bolt threads and familiarize yourself with some of the other leasing info here if you’ve never done something like this before.

Money factor is marked up, which is probably how they are justifying the very strong dealer discount. Do they have any tax credits to apply to the deal? I’d push for the base 00051 money factor (unless you aren’t Tier 1). I was able to get slightly less discount with the buy rate money factor.

Got some additional details from the dealer

Selling price before incentives- 34949 which is a 4451 dealer discount

36 mo. 15k miles

19,700 residule 50%

10,250 rebates

Acq fee 695

Tax-1757

Money factor .00111

Monthly payment - $259

They said NO😌

I mean, that’s not a bad deal by any means given the tax situation and no special EV credits. You could try to shop around a little more, I’m not sure how busy the EV market is in Texas, or what inventory looks like.

So for everyone who was asking I got my deal at Ciocca Chevrolet of Princeton. My salesperson was Andrew Michaels, you can email him at amichaels@cioccadealerships.com and let him know that Johnathan referred you. I make no promises about what levels of discount they will be offering anyone. They currently have access to 4 Bolts. There is one LT on the lot at that store, and they have one more LT and two Premiers at a sister store in Pennsylvania that they can transfer in. You can have any color you want… As long as it is black. All of their available inventory is black at the moment. Hopefully this helps someone out.

5 Likes

RIP their inbox.

9 Likes

Pretty soon you’ll have access to 4 Bolts… Lol!

1 Like

Ciocca is a great dealer group; my family has been buying cars from them since the late 90s.

1 Like

Well I’m only allowed 4 rebates total so I’ll probably save the other two! I actually had to go back there today to fill out some tax exempt form. 3 LH members had already reached out by then, we’ll see how it goes.

I see you posting on the other forums. People just don’t want to believe it, reinforces my thought that people are for the most part just stupid. You gave a heads up to the smart people. I got LT with about $4150 dealer discount before the various rebates, so good enough, not gonna spend weeks to squeeze another couple hundred.

1 Like

Not really surprised he missed the point entirely. His “analysis” was so basic … to call a purchase a “screaming deal” without thinking of resale value? SMH. Especially with an EV!

2 Likes

They’re a good dealership from what I remember. Leased a 2017 Equinox LT from them for dirt cheap back then sign and drive.

Remember taking the train down with my son and getting picked up at Princeton Junction station …

There was a saleswoman there who was great that I worked with (and known within the Equinox/Chevy community) but I believe she retired soon after …

They were Princeton Chevrolet at that time then closed and became Ciocca etc

2 Likes

Joann Vass if I remember correctly. They had a pretty good reputation here back then.

3 Likes

Dang I remember that… I’ve been here too long LMAO. Joann was the best. She followed the dealership owner to Prince William County, VA to work at his Buick/GMC dealership. She’s the GM of it now, so it certainly paid off for her. I’m truly happy to see someone as wonderful as her thriving in the automotive industry, but sad she isn’t up here in NJ anymore

2 Likes

Is it possible to get both NJ rebate and federal tax credit?

You do not own the car so you cannot claim the federal rebate. IIRC GM doesn’t receive it anymore as it is

1 Like

There are no more federal tax credits for Chevys, If you are leasing you get the lease cash. If you are financing, you get the bonus cash. Either way is eligible for the NJ rebate.

1 Like

Thanks for answering.