Nissan total loss immediate purchase to capture equity

@amazonman any update?

1 Like

these are the posts why I have been loving LH. chad

@amazonman Did it work?

1 Like

9J0b

But seriously, it went south if they did not return to give an update (but these matters also take time). So, in my opinion, the only incentive to update is to prove the community wrong (which means it worked). If we never hear anything, we can guess with great possibility as to what happened.

4 Likes

OP or their friend would need to provide some proof if it worked.

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

12 Likes

Any update? @amazonman

1 Like

Usually when people don’t come back with an update it’s because it didn’t work out as they adamantly said it would and don’t want to admit they were proven wrong. Easier to just ghost.

Hope I’m proven wrong on that, but that’s up to the OP.

6 Likes

10 Likes

What do you do at work? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

2 Likes

Flip the burgers duh

I think hedge fund managers have more time at work than a burger flipper.

3 Likes

Everything went smoothly. Check came in. Interestingly on the nissan buyout docs they say “if the vehicle above is declared a total loss this purchase option is not available”. Just mail out the check before you have the carrier inspect it.

1 Like

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

2 Likes

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

1 Like

@amazonman please provide proof

OP asked the question but just expected to hear what he wanted to hear. Even if it worked, I am still surprised he takes all the risks for $8000.

Sooooooo did you scam Nissan?

2 Likes

That’s it. I’m going out and buying totaled vehicles and filing for full replacement value with my insurance company.

That’s not fraud, right? I mean, someone on the interwebs told me they did it no problem, so it must be OK.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.