Nissan Leaf Plus 62kw now available

Yeah the national deal is essentially $4k down after drive offs, adding $111 to the lease payment. $359/month with $0 DAS for an SL would be a really solid deal IMO. Can you post the details from the dealership if you have them?

I too had a 2015 S I really liked, and now have a 2018 SV. The difference is night and day. I had to fight tooth and nail for mine at $332/month (pretax) $0 DAS, 12k miles/yr and I qualified for VPP and loyalty. I did a deal for my dad a couple weeks ago on a leftover 2018 SL, he’s at $440/month $0 DAS, 15k miles a year.

My state (DE) has a $3500 EV rebate which offsets most of the upfront money.

I’m going to a different dealer this afternoon and will see how low I can get them to go. Will PM you the dealers name later.

You said the difference is night and day. Care to elaborate?

Are you sure you get the state rebate even with a lease, most require the vehicle to be in your name to be eligible.

Yes. In Delaware it applies to buy or lease.

I used the rebate on my 2015 Leaf.

1 Like

E pedal alone makes it worth it. I seriously hardly ever use the actual brake pedal. I also have to drive around 75 miles for work some days which was close to impossible towards the end of my 2015 lease, no more range anxiety. The 236lbs of torque you can really feel too, you will like it.

I’m jealous of the $3500 rebate here in AZ. We do get carpool lane access as a solo rider which is a nice perk. Do you have to keep the car for a certain amount of time to keep the $3500?

Good luck out there today, come back and keep us posted if you get a deal done.

Wife and I drove the SL today and really liked it. E-Pedal was great (reminded me of the BMW i3 I drove for a weekend a few years ago) and ECO mode wasn’t nearly as power-draining as on my 2015. I agree about the torque too. The SL is really nicely finished in the interior.

Sales manager was clueless about the National Offer and the Delaware EV credit. Quoted me around $385 with $0 DAS, and this was after I told him what the other dealer quoted ($359). I walked away and by the time I got home I got a text from my sales guy with an offer for $329/month with $0 DAS. This is actually what I expected. This dealer’s price was $1000 less than the other dealer’s with the Costco discount ($2600 vs $1600). I’ll call the other dealer Monday and maybe do a deal on Tuesday. :slight_smile:

There’s no requirement in Delaware to keep the car a certain amount of time to keep the $3500. Delaware (unfortunately) is not a ZEV state, but follows LEV guidelines. It’s frustrating because the surrounding states (MD and NJ) are ZEV, and get better deals than we do. But the $3500 really does help on BEV’s.

Yeah, e-pedal is great and my favorite feature over the 2015. My wife actually turns it off when she drives it eyeroll. $329 and $0 DAS is a really solid deal on a 40kw SL given the current EV lease deals right now. Any Costco cash card available if you get them to match the $329? Nice job on this.

Does Costco guarantee lowest price? Not sure who the cash card you refer to is coming from.

I’ve never gone through Costco, not sure sure about the lowest price guarantee. Others here have posted they have gotten a Costco gift card when going through the Costco program, some as high at $700,

Gotcha. Some of the Costco special promos (Chevy for example), have included Costco cash cards in the past.

This isn’t a special offer - just regular Costco pricing on Nissan vehicles.

You end up getting the 40kw?

Not yet. There are still 12 days left in the month :slight_smile:

I’ll know in the week or so if my commute is going to increase. If it will, I’ll more than likely get one. If it doesn’t, I’ll take a chance on the incentives in May. Otherwise, I’ll probably just extend my 2015 Leaf lease three months and play the waiting game. I’d still like to get a Plus if that were an (affordable) option.

I still have yet to see a Plus on the road here in AZ and I have a pretty long commute and there is a ton of inventory here. Nissan has to drop the money factor and increase the leasing rebate to start moving units. I bet waiting will pay off if you can hold off.

|### Dave Greene <dgreene4001@gmail.com>|11:23 PM (3 minutes ago)||

to Matt

|

Agreed. They aren’t going to move many Plus’s at this rate, not when there are other options out there these days.

That being said, would love for Chevy to offer some lease incentives on the Bolt next month. This month’s incentives on both the Bolt and Volt (which I still might consider) are all geared toward purchase. The lease offers, at least in my state (DE), are terrible.

1 Like

Real tough decision today. Dealer called yesterday and said they’ve had a slow month and trying to move vehicles. Best offer I had from him earlier in the month on a 2019 Leaf SL (with ProPilot) was $329/month (36/10,000) with $3500 down, which is the amount of the Delaware State Tax rebate (which I would get back in 6-8 weeks). Told the dealer that I’d changed my mind and had decided to keep my 2015 SV, but told him that if he could do $300/month (same $3500 DAS) I might consider it. After a few back and forths, he said he could come in at $299.

I think this is a great deal but I’m going to pass on it. I don’t need the extra range now, and I think I’m just going to buy by 2015 for $10K. I may regret this later (if I do happen to need the range), but for now, I just can’t justify it. :frowning:

If anyone in the Philly area is looking to pickup a great deal on a Leaf SL today, PM me.

Wow, that’s a tough one to walk away from!

In case any one is interested there is a $7500 cash incentive on a purchase if you can get your hands on a 2018 Leaf right now. This is in ADDITION to the federal rebate. The dealer also took a $2800 discount on the car. My sister picked up an SV w tech package ($35.9k MSRP) for $21,000 out the door, factoring in the $7500 tax rebate.

@Mark.ca @dgreene4001

That’s pretty darn good. That’s exactly the configuration i shopped for late last year and could not get it under $32k…they did not want to give more than 8% off. VW had $9K dealer discounts for the eGolf last month so i went for that.

That’s a solid deal. Where did that put the lease payment?

The deal was posted here: