NH or MA-Last Day for 15% off Cayman and Cayman S + Welcome to Porsche (additional discount off cap cost of 3x a current lease payment under your name)!

$70K Caymans leasing low to mid 5s w 10K per year with $5000 total DAS, less 3x your current conquest lease payment! 36/10

Example:
MSRP 71800
Base payment 540 w 10K

$83 Cayman S leasing low 7s same terms!
MSRP 82770
Base payment 665 w 10k

My dealer can make the welcome to Porsche deal work for today only even though it technically ended yesterday!

New Hampshire and MA exclusives! Please let me know today.

Money factors go way up today and Welcome to Porsche goes away. 15% off and 60% residuals!

@nextlevelautobrokers Help me out brother :slight_smile:

I can’t believe I had to turn down this deal!! Bostoncarconcierge is amazing to work with and so was his dealer contact!! Bonstoncarconcierge is seriously a legit and followed up with me and the dealer the whole way! I’m just sorry I got trigger shy!

I had buyer’s remorse after making the deposit, running credit, and getting approval. Just had to go pick it up, but it isn’t the right car for me. I was trying to make it work because it was such a good deal.

The 36 month number was phenomenal! $578 with $500 DAS!! That includes the NJ sales/luxury tax!
I ran the 24 month number and it is even better!!! I was going to go restructure it in person after finding out the MF is .00115 and Residual is 69%. That gets you to $530 with $530 DAS!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS FROM BOSTONCARCONCIERGE! MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!!

1 Like

Money factor .00115 on which car?

sorry that’s on the base. It’s .00115 for 24 and .00145

Base Cayman…I have 2 more I can do at this number today!
The S is very similar.

$299 broker fee

1 Like

Are these special rates? I’m being quoted .00280

I don’t want to answer incorrectly and make it sound it’s only for me.

This dealership is blowing a few out by end of today (330)

If you’re interested give me a ring

ARe these just RWD? I live in NYC, is that a no deal?

They don’t make an AWD Cayman but with snow tires they’re absolutely fantastic in winter due to the mid-engine.

I drove my 14 Cayman in winter w sottozeros and it was stellar

NYC is fine if you can get to NH today :slight_smile:

https://porschecentrecalgary.com/news/Porsche+718+Boxster+and+Cayman3A+the+summer+cars+that+work+in+winter/18963/

Are these special rates on Caymans only, what about Panamera, Macan, Cayenne?

If I did paperwork today, delivery is not an option?

Hey Jim-would you mind asking that a different way?

Feel free to call me and I’ll make sure to get your question answered right away

Only Cayman

Smoking deal!!! On porsche Cayman S

1 Like

Yessir!

Someone has gotta jump on these and stop asking about Porsche SUVs in this forum haha.

I’ll share those deals if I get any :slight_smile:

please be sure you qualify and understand the fine print. If you do qualify, it’s up to $1500 x 3. So if your current lease is $1000, you will get $3000 rebate. $500/month current lease will get you $1500 and so forth. Porsche may have extended it, but I haven’t been able to verify, so it may end today!

What’s the S spec? Is it the only S?

Respectfully I don’t understand the question.

Damn wish this deal was in Cali. S would be gone…