NH or MA-Last Day for 15% off Cayman and Cayman S + Welcome to Porsche (additional discount off cap cost of 3x a current lease payment under your name)!

He’s probably asking what are the options on the Cayman S and if that particular one is the only one

He’s been writing all day so I assume just kicking tires

Look like really good deals. Wish I was in NH or MA and qualified :frowning:

1 Like

I showed my wife the green Cayman and was threatened with divorce :rofl:

5 Likes

I throughly enjoy a nice green as well! The misses however does not…:joy:

1 Like

These numbers are unbelievable. Are you sure they changed for December? Porsche updates numbers quarterly.

2 Likes

I wish socal has similar deals

Hacker worthy

1 Like

Admittedly I’m not sure yet. Waiting to hear back from some contacts over the next few days and will report back!

Spent the day with a lot of tire kickers, but a good bit of inventory was moved.

Do you have to trade in the current lease to get 3X or just show that you have a lease?

If this deal were available anywhere west of the Mississippi I’d be getting on a plane right now :slight_smile:

Sure don’t!

Bummer! That’s tough to walk away from. I almost did with my F-Type but there’s nothing like driving a six figure car for $500. This Cayman deal isn’t quite that good, but it’s still super solid. Hopefully someone picks it up!

For a Porsche in general I thought it was a pretty solid deal. Unless you came across better numbers somewhere?

And as a Jaguar owner, this is a much better car

Sorry to say the MF went up to .00280 this month. These deals are not as good any longer. Add about $70-80 to payments I assume

No I meant relative to the Jaguar, haha. The Jaguar just sounds so much better but they’re such similar cars, you really can’t go wrong. If I were in the market for an F-Type but couldn’t find the type of deals we saw earlier this year and last year, I’d settle for a Cayman (I’m sure there are plenty of folks in that circumstance on the forum)

The v6 ftype is a better car than even a cayman s

1 Like

Agreed - the Jag has the edge for sure. But the Cayman is the next best thing and this is a great deal if one doesn’t have the time or will to hunt on their own.

:man_facepalming:t2:

To each their own I suppose…

The opportunity is gone now as the special lease rates are back to sky high Porsche standard rates…

1 Like

actually, the cayman and boxster have had much lower money factors than the 911, panamera and the suv’s for a while. the difference here is that the dealer dropped 15% off msrp to make the numbers really work.