Newbie looking for comments on this Porsche 911 c4s deal. TIA

Hi guys

Attached are the pics :wink:

This obviously was the best lease which I could find. They took ~11k off msrp. My sense is that some dealers are still gambling on the fact that since production was closed for few weeks so if demand went down, so did supply and hence arenā€™t as aggressive. After I closed the deal another dealer reached out and said he can beat it but it was too late by then :slight_smile:

18 Likes

It looks great!!!

Congrats, it looks great!

Beautiful car!

I am literally drooling over this. Well worth wherever you paid for it!

Canā€™t go wrong with red guts, I wish more manufacturers would make that a thing on white, black and gray/silver cars

The ones that matter already do :slight_smile:
ā€¦and have been doing so for a long, long, long time

Guess Iā€™m just new to the whole red guts thing, I have seen black,white, tan, etc etc but red always seems to be rare.

Congrats!! Itā€™s insanely beautiful

Howā€™d you not post a picture of the rear???

Can someone explain why a 911 is considered so amazing to drive?? I keep hearing this even compared to a Lamborghini. What makes it so?

Very easy. Just go to a Porsche dealer, ask to test drive one and let us know how you feel

4 Likes

1. 911 is basically a supercar that you can drive every day. Most Lambo owners keep the car in the garage half the year. I have clients who get 4S and drive them even in the snow with snow tires.
2. You canā€™t really explain the theory, but having that engine in the back shouldnā€™t work on a modern car. But somehow 911 is so well balanced in engineering weight distribution that it just works. Itā€™s a car that you can throw around when you want to have fun (like a mustang or Corvette) but at the same time it is so composed and sticks to the ground when you need it to like a Lambo or Ferrari.

Like @vhooloo said, go drive one. Itā€™s like none other. My recommendation is go to Porscheā€™s headquarters in Atlanta or California, you can pay $3-800 to drive the car on a small track, skidpad, and other configurations where you get to really test out the car rather than on the road where you canā€™t really do anything with the car. You will be with a trained professional driver and they let you abuse the car and truly enjoy the capability of the car. Absolutely worth the money you spend.

You can even pay to drive a GT3, Taycan etc.
They have options to drive multiple cars to compare differences aswell.

5 Likes

Pricey, but well worth every penny. Went there myself and loved it.

2 Likes

Basically a 911 is a jack of all trades sort of deal, itā€™s not hardcore built for the track like an exotic but itā€™s no slouch either and in fact it does extremely well on the track(minus the gt2/gt3 which are hc), itā€™s shape and lines are very nondescript when compared to Lamborghini or McLaren which makes it blend in while on the streets however itā€™s designed to be able to be daily driven, probably the best all around drivers car. You should test drive it back to back with cars like AM, Lamborghini, etc etc

Does Porsche lease include maintenance for the 3 year term like BMW? It is amazing how the body of the 911 hasnā€™t really changed much in 50 years.

Itā€™s not built in the Msrp. You have to buy a maintenance plan.

Itā€™s evolution at itā€™s best. 911s are pure perfection

1 Like

Donā€™t ever test drive a car untill Iā€™m willing to get one. If I test drove one I would figure out a way to hurt myself in financial future. I will certainly keep it in my mind in a few years when I pay off my home and can start focusing in on the toys. I wanted to test 911 huracan and mclaren to see which suite my need at the time. Thanks for the basic info tho guys

I think so but both my roundel and christophorus go straight to Recyling trash unopened

I mean track days are a few hundred bucks like others above me have said, might be something to think about when you get closer to your next purchase or lease. Spending $500-$1000 on a track day could potentially save you thousands of dollars and/or a headache from dealing with something that you end up realizing is not for you.