New Years Special - 2019 Demo i8 Roadster $849 with $849 due at signing! Loyalty Included

Can’t discriminate based on age. I’m pretty sure it’s against the law.

If your referring to length of credit history that’s different.

It’s the same thing. 25 year old making a mill isn’t getting approved

I see your point.

but are credit checks based off the msrp of the vehicle or the total lease cost?

it’s based on the credit box (risk assessment by the bank)

I’ve never seen them check income, or verify job. That’s on the app, but they never verify. If you’re over 690 or so you just get approved as long as you don’t have previous repos on your credit. Shit I ruined my credit a 10 years ago with a failed business. It took me 2 years to go from 500ish to 775. Luckily the wife got approved for all we needed during that time. I never defaulted on a mortgage or auto loan. Just credit cars accounts.

1 Like

Not applicable to all brands. Honda / acura is very strict specially if u dont have an auto loan history or minimum 5 to 6 yr credit history.

Oh def I could see that with no auto credit score. And a 22hr old out of college. Ive just never seen it happen. You just state your job and income and they give anyone a car over 700 it seems. I’m certainly not saying that a smart thing. Defaults are high right now. I worked real estate in 2007-2011 and saw the implications of stated doc loans. Car repos are much less risk/carrying costs then mortgages though.

1 Like

Just to be clear, these were my questions:

That’s not what he said.

I got approved on 2 cars (BMW I8 and Alfa Romeo Giulia ) at the same time with no history of leasing or financing a car or a house or any student loans. Credit score was 824 at the time.

1 Like

No I haven’t bc I don’t work with people under 650 for ally and Toyota, or under 690 usbank. I might have a 1/2% rejection rate

0% rejection rate over 690.

0.5% rejection rate above 650.

And all of the rejections had repos.

Got it.

Poor @BMWPros

This thread has completely turned upside down.

Look at the bright side, the thread got up side down but with constant replies it stays on the top or close to it and all he needs is that one guy who will get approved for that i8 look to this title and reach out to him.

BTW I transferred my one pay i3 lease and got all the money including dmv, dealer fees etc. refunded to me on my one pay. I paid 1740 odd for 24 months term plus DMV etc at one pay and transferred the lease after 15 months and got 1750 back after splitting the transfer fees (2000-250).

It was the easiest process ever.

1 Like

Yessir!

It looks like the one who initially cried troll is in fact, the troll himself :thinking:

they also look at your credit history,late payments, bankruptcy.

Can you send me the breakdown?

Ha I’ve been amused while reading it. Very enjoyable. Plus the car sold from visibility

2 Likes

Car has sold