New trend of saying "Blessings" or a derivative of that word to people making unreasonable posts

No, not all. I started moving a lot of posts from there to landfill because they are just more of the same. How many people need to jump in and repeat the same line? It is silly. I left MMORE THAN EOUGH that called out the problem.

Commenting so I get my credit

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/leasehackr-meme-lounge/249465/3555?u=benedetto

3 Likes

I just wanted to comment that my name means blessed in Italian, so I’m the originator of blessings©

from Imgflip Meme Generator

43 Likes
1 Like

Told myself this the last time I accidentally swallowed a chicken bone.

@jeisensc - I moved it to the meme lounge thread to save this classic there, but you moved it in the thread that will die soon :thinking:

And I just gave you a 25th like on your post about blessings. What a streak! Can’t stop now.

Blessings.

5 Likes

Wow, over 50 likes for 2 posts with only one blessing. Blessings to you all!

7 Likes

6ar2lb

6 Likes

25c everything you say blessings© without my permission.

3 Likes

Dream on…[1010]

1 Like

Not just Leasehackr. I saw a BMW m850i on AutoTrader and the ad said “Fully Blessed.
Assumed it means “Fully Loaded +”

3 Likes

Screen cap please. :slight_smile:

With water from the river Jordan nonetheless. It is the start of Ramadan this weekend.

2 Likes

This is probably not new. Go to a church and the priests probably say blessings when taking the congregations money.

2 Likes

Couldn’t help but notice at our pediatrician’s check out - holiday card board. It just stood out from all the other cards for some reason :smirk:

4 Likes

The young kids would say you got “ratioed” which is very funny. What did you hope this post was going to accomplish? We are on the internet after, people aren’t “friends”

1 Like

Unlisted per request of OP.