New trend of saying "Blessings" or a derivative of that word to people making unreasonable posts

Imagine being offended by this…

5 Likes

+1 blessing to you

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen similar trends like this and they pass in a few weeks time. I honestly feel partly responsible for the trend starting as I was definitely in the original core group that started doing it sarcastically.

I don’t why it’s used on other threads, but I think most people end up being cool with it when informed of the context.

It’s all just good fun. Don’t take things too seriously.

Blessings. :pray:

9 Likes

I am now up to speed and lmao. This is next level. I didn’t see this in my path today.

4 Likes

No, not all. I started moving a lot of posts from there to landfill because they are just more of the same. How many people need to jump in and repeat the same line? It is silly. I left MMORE THAN EOUGH that called out the problem.

Commenting so I get my credit

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/leasehackr-meme-lounge/249465/3555?u=benedetto

3 Likes

I just wanted to comment that my name means blessed in Italian, so I’m the originator of blessings©

from Imgflip Meme Generator

43 Likes
1 Like

Told myself this the last time I accidentally swallowed a chicken bone.

@jeisensc - I moved it to the meme lounge thread to save this classic there, but you moved it in the thread that will die soon :thinking:

And I just gave you a 25th like on your post about blessings. What a streak! Can’t stop now.

Blessings.

5 Likes

Wow, over 50 likes for 2 posts with only one blessing. Blessings to you all!

7 Likes

6ar2lb

6 Likes

25c everything you say blessings© without my permission.

3 Likes

Dream on…[1010]

1 Like

Not just Leasehackr. I saw a BMW m850i on AutoTrader and the ad said “Fully Blessed.
Assumed it means “Fully Loaded +”

3 Likes

Screen cap please. :slight_smile:

With water from the river Jordan nonetheless. It is the start of Ramadan this weekend.

2 Likes

This is probably not new. Go to a church and the priests probably say blessings when taking the congregations money.

2 Likes