New Porsche Panamera Turbo - 20% off - Will Deliver Nationwide

Hi all!
After getting an insane deal through this forum on my new (incredibly hard to find, 6mt, extended cab, loaded, Tacoma Off-Road in Cement), I stuck around; mostly reading threads, marveling at the discounts some manufacturers can offer, and enjoying (cringing) at some of the negotiation stories. Last month I decided to “take the plunge” and join the LH forum as a paying dealer.

My name is David Rossi, I am in new car sales & Leasing at Porsche Conshohocken (right outside Philadelphia). Porsche Conshohocken is one of Porsches’ 2019 Premier Dealers (a title awarded to only 25 dealerships a year and separates the top 25 from the rest). While you will get phenomenal service at any Porsche dealer, at a premier dealer everything is taken up a notch; from the sales experience and huge inventory, to the service department and our 100% Porsche loaner flee, we don’t try and compete with any other dealers, we try and beat our own performance from the previous day, every day.

My quick bio… born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia in 1985. I have an amazing 1 year old baby boy named Peter Joseph Rossi (named after my father), and a wonderful wife. I have been with Porsche since November of 2018, however I have been working with Porsche Cars for nearly 15 years (crazy right). Prior to selling the cars, I owned a business modifying them. While we worked on a handful of different makes and models (Lamborghini, Mclaren, Ferrari, AMG, and a handful of Nissan GTR’s), Porsche was always the “bread and butter”. To give you an idea of how immersed we were, at one point we held the ¼ mile records for E55, CLS55, MP412C, 570s, 720s, E9x M3, and Jaguar F-Type.

As part of my introduction, I wanted to offer up a completely ridiculous deal on a new (not a demo, loaner, etc) 2019 Panamera Turbo… This is hands down the largest discount I have seen on a new car this year, and certainly not a money maker :smile: This car is also eligible for the Porsche Conquest “Welcome to Porsche” Program which means Porsche will make up to $4500 worth of payments on competitive leases that are within 180 days of maturity)

2019 Panamera Turbo
MSRP: $180,320 | LH Price: $145,356 (includes +1 PSMP) | $2108.73 + TT&T
Stock # PK176 | WP0AF2A73KL145335 |
Terms: 39 Months | $5500 Down | 10,000 Miles / year | Residual: .47 | MF: .00260

Please let me know if you have any questions! I have a half dozen other leases I want to post, but didn’t want to clutter such a killer deal

10 Likes

Holy smokes, this is a good porsche deal? I hate to see what an average deal looks like.

8 Likes

You can’t blame the dealer thu. Look at that MF and Residual.

2 Likes

Works for Porsche, drives a Tacoma. At least he’s interested in sensible deals for himself.

For that RV and MF though… might as well look for a buyer instead.

4 Likes

Unfortunately that’s Porsche for you.

And you guys wonder why dealer’s diss on LH?

That’s a pretty hot discount and anyone who is interested in this level of car would be doing well with it.

18 Likes

Amazing deal on the car

1 Like

what’s the residual on S63 Mercedes? Bentley Flying Spur? I can’t think of a car in the same segment that would have astronomically residual numbers.

3 Likes

I’ve also got far less practical cars (and bikes). And if someone is interested in buying vs leasing, I can put those numbers together too

2 Likes

@PorscheDavid do you have any good deals on Panamera e-hybrid or Cayenne e-hybrid?

2 Likes

You’re correct about the MF …but it doesn’t stand for money factor…

Really hope you mean the car and not what I think you mean.

So does this mean that you didn’t spend most of your days on the playground?

7 Likes

image http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/CZoOmrTeIeD6w/giphy.gif

12 Likes

IDK how the numbers are supposed to be - but at 90k for 3 years isnt it more worth it just to buy a 17’ Pan Turbo for 90k and have equity after 3 years?

If you have to have a new car this is definitely a buy vs lease.

1 Like

Ever look at an A8L? Last gen was mid 40s residual.

Welcome, good to have a Porsche dealer represented here…ignore the naysayers, I don’t understand people who have to comment nonsense about things that they either have no interest in or they’re not the target demographic.

12 Likes

This deal is not as good as you think it is… Multiple dealers ADVERTISING 30% MSRP on brand new Panamera Turbos… There’s tons and tons of 2018’s out there sitting on dealer lots nationwide. There is a brand new 2017 PT in california selling for more than 40% off MSRP.

These cars are not selling well at all. Check out rennlist.com and look into the Panamera section. Several guys on there who have easily muscled 35% off MSRP. Especially on the Sport Turismo body style…

Porsche fudged the bucket on this generation Panamera. Nobody is willing to spend 150-200k on a station wagon… Is it a great car? Yes. Are they severely overpriced? Yes. Blame VW, not Porsche.

It’s easy to be so enamored by a Porsche or high dollar vehicle. Don’t be.

I picked up a brand new 911 Carrera GTS for 15% off MSRP. Most dealers will tell you they don’t negotiate on 911’s. They do.

EDIT: I’d like to add that another member on Rennlist is PISSED he paid 205k for his 2019 Panamera Turbo and the most he’s getting on trade for it is 120K. Lost 95K in less than a calendar year. Do you research and due diligence.

6 Likes

911 would do better on here

1 Like

Did my usual “buy or lease” calculation on the deal.

Buy price of $143k on a $180k car with a 6.5% tax rate would be $152k after taxes.

KBB 3 year 30,000 mile trade in on a 2016 Turbo with every option is roughly $68k.

So buy “cost” would be $84k after taxes and trade in 3 years later.

Lease cost would be $5500 + $2100x30 * 7% tax (rough) = $73k.

So despite it looking like a “terrible deal” by leasehackr standards if you really want a panamera turbo you are actually saving $10k by leasing it over purchasing.

I’d definitely be curious to see what some 911 deals would be, especially on the outgoing 991.2 models!

7 Likes