New MDX 2022 prototype-early 21 release

Or you could go with a vehicle that isn’t a poor lease deal.

2 Likes

Why not just get a XC90?

2 Likes

If you wanna deal, lease a leftover 2020. If you are shopping the car, be prepared to pay MSRP and a money factor this close to 5%

Acura leases are transferable yes? A smart hacker would score a solid deal on a leftover 2020, and as soon as the deals appear on the new model year, swap the current one and lease a new one.

1 Like

Me being me, I have to errr on the side of leaving room for error.

But yeah, $20 bucks it leases like garbage

:grin:

1 Like

No transfers for honda/acura

2 Likes

But if you squeeze that Juicy MDX2020 lemon well, you will be able to make a quick exit via Carvana

1 Like

It’s funny how much some people will overpay just to avoid paying disp.

2 Likes

Following. Dealerships just got them today in my area. Unfortunately, as others have echoed, I doubt this will lease well at all.

1 Like

Spoke to a dealer today. Didn’t bother asking for the breakdown but numbers I received were:
Aspec 36/12k 2k due at signing $799/month
Tech 36/12 2k due at signing $766/month

Boston area

tech actually isn’t bad. the base is expensive for what it is. i expected worse tbh.

1 Like

I was quoted on an Advanced trim 36/12 lease with 61k msrp 806/month with 1k down. Residual value is $38,238.50, and the MF is .00112.

Ann Arbor, MI

My buddy just leased a 36/12k 2020 Tech SHAWD for 485 a month, 1300 DAS. What a difference.

Haha they’re tweaking if they want 806 + down lol

It`'ll still post up amazing numbers to the loyal yOy.

Just put eyes on a 2022 MDX base at the local dealer. $5000 market adjustment added. Who will be the first in line for this fool’s deal? Anyway, The Acura website is posting $469 Per month for 36 months. $3,999 Total due at signing. Not going to lease very well until they’re sitting on the lot next year.

1 Like

no, thats not the due at signing because it does not include taxes and fees. the base is super expensive right now. tech is a much better deal.

You are correct and I also understand that, but it’s their ad! Quite misleading…

Still about $75 higher. Residuals 1% less on the Tech than base.

no it isn’t. far less mark-up on the base than the tech. if you go the same back of invoice on the 2, they’re actually very close.

It does pretty clearly state at the bottom that the number excludes tax, title, doc, and dealer fees.

This is the story with essentially every advertised offer and why they’re never what they seem to be at first glance, but it’s really only misleading if you don’t read the whole thing (which unfortunately most people don’t do).

These ads are useless, everyone here knows that. What’s the point of discussing an ad with a big, fat asterisk in it?
Of course it’s not going to reflect your true cost.

1 Like