New lease offer. Camaro LT1 Florida deal. Wild Cherry/black $330/mo $39k msrp FREE Delivery in sofla

Warmed up to 40 today, took her out for a bit. Working from home sucks, usually no reason to leave until night when it’s too cold.

2 Likes

This was my dilemma when getting it to begin with.

It’s my only car, aside from the wife’s Enclave. One of main reasons I was able to justify it to the wife. “it’s not like I really go anywhere…” :grin:

1 Like

Work from home sounds like you have justification to fill up a gallon of gas and rip it for an hour…

2 Likes

Yes sir, just filled up my 2nd tank since delivery. Hit 400 miles today. Damn its fun.

1 Like

Tank number two and only at 225 miles lol

3 Likes

I’m getting worse mpg then my tundra! I’m around 12 Camaro 13.8 tundra

Im averaging in the lower 20s…do I lose my Camaro man card?

2 Likes

I’m all stop and go traffic. Highway was good mpg for sure. Gunning it from one traffic light to the next isn’t very efficient. Yes I was that douchebag the first week I had it and don’t care. That’s exhaust sounds great. Haha

Much louder than the i8 I’m going to guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Likewise cylinder deactivation makes for some incredible mileage on the Highway. About the same as my RX350

Yes, I was seeing well into the 30s at a 55 mph cruise.

The weekend turo rental just got dropped off at the same time as the new Camaro. I’m gonna have to race the wife. Gotta love tax deductible market research.

3 Likes

Ferrari 488?

1 Like

Video or it didn’t happen!

1 Like

I’m going to be down in Miami Beach in a few weeks.

What does that cost to rent for the day ? (Just curious)

Btw, did you ever make it down to Cartagena? I was down there back in December.

1 Like

Around $1000. They’re def cheaper this year then pre-covid. You can get a California for like 400/day if you just want the experience. Still a fun car to drive for the weekend

1 Like

Mods we can close this up. I’ll reopen if I get another sub 350 deal.

If you’re in Florida and looking for a LT1 hit me up. I have some dealers that will do 360-400 on these right now and they’re 39-42k msrp. I know that’s not what everyone else is posting in the northeast but…Florida.

Message me if you’re interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Closed per OP’s request.