New lease offer. Camaro LT1 Florida deal. Wild Cherry/black $330/mo $39k msrp FREE Delivery in sofla

I have a couple dealers that are willing to give decent pricing on the LT1 camaro down here in Florida. Wild Cherry/black auto with rs package 39k for 330/mo.

Text if interested. Dealers will do out of state deals also. Those payments are with Florida tax tags fees included. We need supplier code or first responder along with loyalty or conquest to get these deals.

$500 fee

Jim
215-359-6836

4 Likes

Northeast + FL, Jim you posting deals before coffee :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’re hungry down here. I got a call at 8:05 from a dealer. People were saying you couldn’t get good deals down here on the LT1 so I figured I’ll pass them on.

5 Likes

Any idea what shipping to CA would be?

1200ish usually across the country.

Yeah, that is exactly what I paid to ship a car from Los Angeles to Tampa 4 months ago.

Pro-tip - shipping enclosed right now isn’t that much more - would recommend if only because it is winter time and there is salt on the roads that may splash up. A good detail will cost almost as much as the delta in time and hassle…

I just was quoted $1300 to do open carrier and $1700 to enclosed carrier from the Northeast to Seattle - but not on a lease car.

1 Like

These guys barely know how to do supplier pricing let alone handle tags and shipping out of state. The 2 dealers both said pickup only but they will do out of state with an outside company that handles tag work and reg.

2 Likes

Fix your tags, then this thread will be reopened.

Sorry they won’t allow shipping on these currently. Road trip and enjoy a long weekend in the sun!

Welcome to dealers in FL???

1 Like

Ha. Getting the $75 doc fee was like ripping out their heart too.

“My manager is going to kill me” blah blah. They just see how low the lease is and think it’s too good a deal. $2000 off preincentive isn’t really too much to ask IMO.

2 Likes

Well, you’re better than me already. I’ve been here in Florida a quarter of a century and I have never gotten anyone to agree to a $75 doc fee :slight_smile:

Of course, if the dock fee is 800+ like so
many are, one just has to go for a crazy discount to try and equalize things.

1 Like

The reduced doc fee is mostly just due to the supplier code. In reality the fee is closer to 700 if you look at it from the standpoint of GM reimbursing the dealer. The money just gets moved around. The less hassle the better though, I got quoted around 430 with 530 at signing from some guy today that was trying to pocket my rebates after I asked for a true zero down, zero due at signing quote.

Bit off topic but since you’re in PNW, do you have experience with how much open carrier shipping would be from CA to Seattle? Does NorCal/SoCal make a difference in the shipping price?

I really only ship enclosed carrier - too many experiences with open carrier where I couldn’t even see out of the window when it arrived it was so filthy, let alone be able to identify damage to the car.

About a year ago I paid $900 to enclosed carry a car from NorCal to Seattle (pre-pandemic) - I believe open carrier was $600. From SoCal add $200-$300+.

Gotcha, thanks! Got tired of weak offers from WA BMW dealers, so had to start hitting up dealers down in CA. We should probably sticky a post with pnw tag on it to not bother with WA dealers jk

Wow I got lucky. The first quote I got here was 313 and then I mentioned the discount doc fee and they lowered it under 300.

I got a few high 400s in Miami or they wouldn’t even talk to me. Most started at high 300s though.

I did mention to every dealer I just leased on last month and that I was low 300s. So there was a target.

This guy is just being a clown, or thinks I’m a clown :clown_face:. I asked about the rebates and he said there were $2500, was talking out of his rear end about loyalty and conquest, which can’t be stacked. I asked why I don’t see them on the deal sheet he provided and he said that’s because “they are taxable”… Needless to say I haven’t received a response from him.

4 Likes