New lease offer. Camaro LT1 Florida deal. Wild Cherry/black $330/mo $39k msrp FREE Delivery in sofla

Yeah they’re just on the next page friend lol :man_facepalming:t2:

Yeah I’ve had my fair share of exchanges with Vegas ones. I agree with someone’s comment they don’t do leases as much, they all push financing and/or don’t even know how to structure them.

3 Likes

Some (well, most I’ve interacted with so far) of these Chevy dealers are straight garbage with giving lease quotes. One gave me this quote of 500/month with a ‘lets do this now’ written on it, I always thought that was a joke.

1 Like

I have a wild Cherry on black 39k Msrp rs package auto trans available towards end of month. Can be locked in now. Dealer will do out of state.

If in Florida it’s $330/mo tax tags fees inc! 39/10

1 Like

Greeeeeeat color combo✔️. Wild Cherry is stunning to my eyes.

1 Like

What engine is that?

Title says LT1 which means V8 @455HP 455 TQ. Bargain of the century for that much performance and from South Florida of all places.

2 Likes

Which is not to be confused with the 1LT. If you contact a dealer inquiring on inventory, double check that they didnt give you a 1LT rather than LT1. It happened to me more than once (many salespeople dont know the difference), and has others as well since GM nomenclature is oddly similar for vastly different models.

2 Likes

Vastly different vehicles. They did that to me as well. Quoted me high 300s for the 1lt then said “well the LT1 is gonna be much more”

You really have to walk these people through their job. I just ask to speak to the sales manager on these camaro deals. The sales people really have no clue about anything at gm it seems.

6 Likes

Please include your broker fee in the 1st post.

1 Like

Wow, you taught me something lol, didn’t know of a 1LT

My comment was not meant to be snarky at all, this nomenclature similarity is a real problem. So many of us have run into this over and over with dealers who, as @Jrouleau426 noted above, do not know their own stock :frowning:

1 Like

Wild Cherry is sold now. I may have a couple manuals. White and black. They’re in the 360-390 range, in transit units. 38k and 41k (absolutely loaded for a manual). If I have a serious buyer we can try and work this dealer down with a credit card in hand. Just make sure you have the incentives

No dual mode exhaust, so better to pass on it. I’ve heard the base exhaust, which isn’t bad, but man does the NPP sound sick for an OEM system.

I’m not embellishing this story at all…I cannot remember the last time I actually laughed out loud with child like glee after hearing a car…That definitely happened the first time I put the exhaust in Cray Cray mode and went WOT.

As a matter of fact, it elicited that same reaction quite a number of times, a month later it still kind of does.:grinning:

1 Like

100% agreed. Cold starts in the morning with Sport mode make my heart flutter and my neighbors pissed… Makes me smile every time I drive it.

1 Like

“Your car seems to like to announce itself.”

-My wife to me

3 Likes

I havent driven the car in a week…i made need to make up a reason tonite

1 Like

You and me both.

Same here, it is sunny, gentle breeze, 73°, sounds like a good excuse for a joyride☀️

Snow on the ground and i think its 28 out…after my run later i will take it out