New GLB 250 AWD deal check

I suspected as much. :wink: A Mercedes it will need to be thenā€¦

tri state area

Maybe itā€™s important that everyone here are aware that the number you mentioned ($506 per month) is for 48 months, not 36. Although, I did see on Rodo a similar MSRP car ($300 less) for $530. But who knows if they will honor it. Maybe I will try and see, just for fun.

Hi all,

Just wanted to update that the dealer just sent me a new deal, $450 a month with only 4500 DAS for MSDs, this is 13% dealer discount. BTW, I didnā€™t approach the dealer this month, so not sure if that says anything about the dealers situation.

I think Iā€™m going to pull the trigger, please let me know if you think there is any reason to wait a bit more?

Thanks

Itā€™s April now, so new numbers are out from Mercedes. Donā€™t do anything until you get updated numbers from Edmunds to compare. Theyā€™ve obviously added some incentives. Youā€™ll want to check. Just because the monthly is lower doesnā€™t mean that the dealer is giving you a better deal.

I already checked edmunds, MF and residual are the same as in March. Dealer have reduced sell price from 11.6% to 13.1% off MSRP. Not aware of any other change since the quote in March. Maybe additional trunk money they have?

Theyā€™re showing $1000 in the rebates section rather than $500 before, so something has been added. You definitely want to be sure that MB hasnā€™t added some dealer cash or something thatā€™s being included in that discount amount.

In my latest sheet posted I did have the $1000 in rebates. Itā€™s 500 first month waiver and 500 fleet

Ah, gotcha. I scrolled up to compare and only saw the one at the top.

If youā€™re comfortable w/ the payment and the monthly checks out in the lease calculator, I think itā€™s a pretty good deal for such a new and heavily optioned car.

I aimed for $450 a month, and although itā€™s always nice to get even lower number I feel like there is no end, additional $10 less a month will not make me richer.

Thanks guys for all the help

Given they reached out and if youā€™re going to take the deal, Iā€™d drop the line ā€œif you can take another $500 off Iā€™ll sign todayā€ and see if that gets you a couple hundred more.
Even if you donā€™t get it you still did okay with that model.

Hi all,

I told the dealer we can move forward, and I was asked to sign on the deal sheet which I posted above. Is this binding me in any way? I have never had to sign anything in the past, other than the contract agreement while picking up the car.

Thanks

That deal info sheet is a printout from their CRM (customer relationship management) tool. It is NOT legally binding; dealer sees it as more of a mental commitment from you.

Thanks, I actually told them that I do not have printer at home so I could not print and sign. He told me itā€™s ok and they will work with what they have, whatever that means.

Hi all,

Should I add PPM for $14 a month, it seems like a good deal to pay ~$500 for 3 years of service.
Any thoughts why not going along with it?

How should I add the PPM to the calculator? add it to the MSRP?

Thanks

What maintenance does it cover and what would that maintenance cost if performed a la carte?

This is what I found on MB site

Iā€™m sure that the a la carte prices are higher than what can be really be paid evantually, I see on dealers websites service coupons, but not sure what will be the cost in the end for 2 A and 1 B services without PPM.

My understanding is that the PPM is residualized, so it would be added to the MSRP. But I think you add the full price of the PPM to the MSRP.

$500 is presumably not the full cost of the PPM. What is the full cost of the PPM?

Depending on how much your local service station costs, I personally think itā€™s worth it (you will likely at least break even, if not save a few hundred on service over the duration of the lease).

Hard to say for a GLB since itā€™s so new, but you could look at benzworld or mbworld forums to see if you can find anything.

You have to add it to both the MSRP and the selling price

ETA: ā€œitā€ meaning the MSRP of the PPM, thatā€™s the $ amount you add in both places.