New DEAL Check! Audi Q4 E-tron 40 2024

VW has many of the same issues as Audi. Definitely look at the Nissan Ariya and Hyundai Ioniq before signing on an ID4

The best thing in addition to their low payments is the shorter term (18 and 24 months)

1 Like

Model S IS HUGE!! The cargo space is phenomenal. The i4 is comparable to a model 3 and honesty the back seat is tight and I’m only 5’8 and sat behind the driver who is 5’4 so yea i4 too small.

lol I was just watching a Ariya YouTube video.

Deal check
2024 Q4 e-tron 50 q Premium +
MSRP $63,100
$500/month
Costco program
36 month, 10000 miles
0.00097 MF, 55% RV
10K rebates, 5k trade (2012 X3 with body damage on driver side door)
1st payment due at signing

Post your best attempt at the LH calculator

We have got down to 490/mo now.

Where is the Costco incentive and the $7500 rebate?

How much is your current car worth?

Get a better handle on what your trade is worth

1 Like

I know 2 owners. Both say 220 is the realistic number. Who drives more than 100 miles in a day on average?

Costco incentive is 3500, dealer rebates is 7500+2000.

Car is anywhere between 6-8k for good condition and mine has issues (cosmetic damage which will take 2k to fix, tpms not working, power tailgate not working) with 93k miles

You should break out the incentives and rebates in the calculator rather than applying them as % off of MSRP.

So basically, including the incentives/rebates and your trade in, you are paying more than MSRP. That seems like a pretty bad deal to me.

How am I paying more than MSRP? It’s 9000 (7500 EV credit and $2000 dealer rebate) + 3522 (Costco rebate). Even without the trade car is discounted 12,522

Doesn’t sound like a true rebate (which would stack on top of the dealer discount).

That sounds more like a dealer discount using the Costco lead generation service. ~5% doesn’t sound like enough.

Check Marketplace to see what level of discount is being offered.

Found the below on marketplace. My MSRP is $900 higher. $64805. So this is worked without a trade and also 7500miles instead of 10k. This is the only one I could find for Feb 2024.

2024 Q4 e-tron 50 q Premium +
MSRP $63,955
$565/month
36 month, 7500 miles
1st payment due at signing
Includes Texas tax, title license in Texas

Handle all Audi makes and models:

Serving Texas and South Region
Fee: $500

Rebates and incentives aren’t the same thing as a dealer discount b/c rebates and incentives don’t come from the dealer. The car is not being discounted $12K by the dealership.

Did the listing mention if there’s a lease credit (I assume not, if it says “Texas tax”)?

TX taxes the selling price of the car upfront. So the “plus Texas tax, title…” presumably means that several thousand is still DAS.

Hi Question… I got a lease quote for an Ariya. The lease calculator is like $100 ($480) more than their quote. I told the guy I want 350 they first offered $456 then $380 no money down. Is this common just to get you to run your credit and the “surprise surprise” here are the real numbers. I’m not paying more than $400 for a slow charging Nissan.

You can tell them your numbers, MF, terms, and sale price. Then see what they have. Then compare where the difference is coming from and ask for greater discount, base MF, more incentives, better terms, etc.

1 Like

The Texas one was from marketplace so no more information. My local dealership cap cost reduction is $13,335, $500/month and no money down at signing except the first month $500.

Thanks great advice. I have to stick to the plan. I tell them the numbers!