New Costco offer, Honda & Mercedes Benz

Think of the packs of toilet paper!

Also the BOGO muffins.

2 Likes

Bummer, was hoping it would also work for the GLE

On what planet is a Pilot $900/month?

2 Likes

This one. Some moron posted a deal at like $920/mo with a sh*tload of negative rolled in :poop:

6 Likes

Don’t give me flashbacks to that thread :sob:

6 Likes

God bless this post

$920/mo 36 months for a Pilot

2 Likes

Hahaha I have legit the worst memory ever but remembered the exact payment :rofl: thanks for finding that man. I looked for a few mins but couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Actually looking at the thread he never mentioned negative.

But hopefully wherever he is, he’s got some bad ass LED headlights blinding everyone on the road and will come back in 3 years to get a much better deal :+1:

4 Likes

His salesperson already called, “I can get you into a 2020 AND I can get your payment DOWN to $899 if you come in today.”

5 Likes

Sadly, I can’t even joke about it right now given the circumstances - his sales guy is probably out of a job and sitting on his $920/mo Honda Pilot yacht crying.

Oh I guess I did make a joke about it :hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

Lose the $20 and we have a deal. I’m not paying a cent above $900

3 Likes

Look I talked to my manager and I don’t think he’ll go for it. Let’s meet in the middle. You pay the $20 a month and I’ll throw in one free oil change.

2 Likes

Two free oil changes and a monthly car wash.

BTW I also have a hybrid Accord Touring to trade in.

6 Likes

You’re killing me. How about just the oil changes and you help yourself to a couple KCups from Service now. We have Donut Shop.

Now you want to introduce the trade? Holy moly it’s 11:10am and I’m in the middle of a game of solitaire.

2 Likes

Screw you guys, I’m going to Lincoln down the street

2 Likes

I hear the MKZ Hybrid is very popular!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hello All,
I too shop at Costco but here is a word of warning; “if you are allowed to use the Costco offer, you did not do a good enough job negotiating your dealer discount”.
Why? Once you get a deal that is razor thin for the Dealer they will NOT honor the Costco offer as they are too deep under water in the deal to make enough money to cover the card cost.

Bear

And at that point, you move on to the next dealership knowing THAT number the dealer offered you before Costco is still possible and there will be another dealership willing to top that if you try hard enough.

The Costco deal has nothing to do with the dealers profit, not sure why you would think that. This deal is between the the manufacturer and Costco, I doubt any part of the incentive or Costco cash comes out of the dealers pocket

2 Likes