New Costco offer, Honda & Mercedes Benz

Just got an email from Costco, check the link for details, never seen Honda there before

1 Like

$500 in free Costco bucks will pay almost 50% of my $900/mo Pilot Payment

10 Likes

That’s like 8 Costco Briskets to throw in the back of that bad boy when you’re done!

3 Likes

Think of the packs of toilet paper!

Also the BOGO muffins.

2 Likes

Bummer, was hoping it would also work for the GLE

On what planet is a Pilot $900/month?

2 Likes

This one. Some moron posted a deal at like $920/mo with a sh*tload of negative rolled in :poop:

6 Likes

Don’t give me flashbacks to that thread :sob:

6 Likes

God bless this post

$920/mo 36 months for a Pilot

2 Likes

Hahaha I have legit the worst memory ever but remembered the exact payment :rofl: thanks for finding that man. I looked for a few mins but couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Actually looking at the thread he never mentioned negative.

But hopefully wherever he is, he’s got some bad ass LED headlights blinding everyone on the road and will come back in 3 years to get a much better deal :+1:

4 Likes

His salesperson already called, “I can get you into a 2020 AND I can get your payment DOWN to $899 if you come in today.”

5 Likes

Sadly, I can’t even joke about it right now given the circumstances - his sales guy is probably out of a job and sitting on his $920/mo Honda Pilot yacht crying.

Oh I guess I did make a joke about it :hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

Lose the $20 and we have a deal. I’m not paying a cent above $900

3 Likes

Look I talked to my manager and I don’t think he’ll go for it. Let’s meet in the middle. You pay the $20 a month and I’ll throw in one free oil change.

2 Likes

Two free oil changes and a monthly car wash.

BTW I also have a hybrid Accord Touring to trade in.

6 Likes

You’re killing me. How about just the oil changes and you help yourself to a couple KCups from Service now. We have Donut Shop.

Now you want to introduce the trade? Holy moly it’s 11:10am and I’m in the middle of a game of solitaire.

2 Likes

Screw you guys, I’m going to Lincoln down the street

2 Likes

I hear the MKZ Hybrid is very popular!

4 Likes