New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

You sure this not sold to you?

7 Likes

With the exception of Gelandewagens, we don’t buy black vehicles.

1 Like

Wow this is really surprising to me and definitely changes my plans. I might just switch to the new TRD Pro 4Runner instead…

2 Likes

The Reich would approve.

1 Like

New :taco: trailhunter already at msrp

2 Likes

It seems like the land cruiser is in a weird spot. Its basically the same size as the 4runner but more expensive and no third row option (not all 4runners can get it either). The lexus seems to make more sense as you get the luxury/3rd row/6cyl for not much more money.

My local toyota dealer had a lot filled with 4runners that didn’t budge for months. Once the 4cyl was announced they were gone very quickly

3 Likes

Anyone else think going to a turbo 4 in these spendy toyo vehicles was a mistake? I can’t see these making 150k miles, if that.

2 Likes

I’m sure durability is there, or will very quickly be there, knowing Toyota.

But the 6er was not a “quiet” or powerful motor by any means and several owners openly admit it feels a bit stressed. I can’t see how a 4 banger would make this any better. Though many ‘yota bros will never admit defeat so time will tell on that last pat.

1 Like

But for rich (not necessarily wealthy) people only

1 Like

The turbo 6 in the tundra feels much better then the old v8, hybrid even better. The new taco 4 turbo feels much more powerful than the old 6. I’m sure the hybrid will be even better.

Hybrid is the future of cars for awhile, it’s not going anywhere soon, and I’m sure Toyota will have some issues with their early models like they did with the tundra but the 23 and 24 have been really good. Failure rate is below industry average.

They know what they’re doing and stock price shows that too, a double bagger in a year for a huge auto company is pretty insane. Toyota purists will piss and moan but the newer ones have so many more features that it won’t matter bc that’s what everyone eventually wants anyway.

2 Likes

This! Toyota has always been behind on features in the name of reliability. Now they are NICE and hopefully Reliable

3 Likes

I don’t think its a mistake and toyota has a long history of making reliable 4cyl and 4cyl hybrids. You simply can’t have a bunch of under 20mpg vehicles on the lot for sale in the US anymore. The upcoming fleet fuel economy standards are going to force massive change (unless the laws change)

3 Likes

Riiight but those 4cyl and 4cyl hybrids arent built to go offroad or tow or have a payload.

Those old 4cyls were in corrollas

People have been off roading 4cyl tacomas for many decades and it works just fine
I would have preferred if they went with a 6cyl hybrid for the top tacoma/4runner/land cruiser but the power output on the new 4cyl is totally adequate for normal people (mostly normal people buy toyota) as the old v6 was not fast at all.

How do you qualify for the conquest incentive?

2024 TECH RWD TRIM LYRIQ available
THIS IS BASE RWD TRIM WITH NO SUPER CRUISE

MSRP $58950
Selling price $56900

$385.89/m
24/10
$648.39 due at signing
ALL TAXES AND FEES FOR NY REGISTRATION INCLUDED

$2000 CCR INCREMENTAL
$1000 COSTCO
$2000 CCR
$3000 CONQUEST

$1000 . GMEV SUPPLIER. THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE PRICE

Let’s make some traffic here LOL
What about Starbucks GC for me? :rofl:

4 Likes

Your Starbucks GFs are “stockable” lol

4 Likes

I need something cheaper, and starbucks on me lol

2 Likes

Ranger raptor $2000 over msrp. Must pick up in NJ and finance with them. Can refi later. Color is gray. Truck looks absolutely :fire:

PM if you’re serious to buy asap and I can connect you.

Insane price to pay for a Ranger. These are available at list or even a slight discount in the No Markup Fords FB group.

Paying an ADM on any F product that is not a GT is a recipe for future pain.

5 Likes