New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Yep, this weekend il be with him. Will see what he thinks. Thanks

1 Like

It is $20 investment in Costco membership. Just start membership this weekend for future deals.
He doesn’t need to renew the membership for next year to qualify for any future rebates.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/cpn-costco-april24sl

4 Likes

Same exact words i said lol

1 Like

Between insurance, maintenance etc whatever notion of “dirt cheap” he has will go out the window.

I know all about it, have 3 and its expensive with me and my wife points

Sick Jason Jones GIF by The Detour

Nearly the worst part of having so many vehicles nowadays. That and parking/maneuvering them. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Do you think better for me to go with the polestar or the Chevy EV for the Costco insentive.

What Chevy EV? What’s your monthly budget?

So you don’t need to renew your Costco membership every year to take advantage of future rebates? Don’t you need to be a current Costco member to get a code?

Regardless, I plan to join this weekend as it’s a no-brainer, even at $20 the first year and $60 subsequent years for membership. I don’t know why I waited so long to join

1 Like

You just renew when needed and it goes off your original date.

2 Likes

So you’re saying, if I was aCostco member back in Sept of 2010, but haven’t renewed since, that I could renew today, and get a current Auto Cert, despite not being a member as of 4/30/24? If so, that’s awesome!

There may be a time limit on it, but i have certainly seen it done with an account that hasnt been renewed in a couple years.

2 Likes

I joined in 2022, let it expire in 2023 and just joined up again last month, and it works for me.

3 Likes

I would definitely go for a Polestar if you are single/don’t need space. If you need space, get something else.

Check out @nyclife’s deals, their Polestar offers are amazing!

Anyone want a 2024 Land Cruiser 1958, black/black, $200 off sticker, due in about 30-45 days? NNJ area.

8 Likes

Hard to recommend a polestar over anything.

My guy also has a 2024 Land Cruiser First Edition for sticker. Trail Dust/Black. At the port in Japan now. PM me.

6 Likes

They’re not selling nearly as well as I thought. I’m down to msrp already. Prob be at invoice in a month or 2 when they start arriving more.

10 Likes

I’d rather have the GX for the bigger engine and towing capacity. Maybe sales will change my mind though.

2 Likes

RIP Land Cruiser Flips
May 2024 - May 2024

41 Likes