New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

I’m with you but still see a lot of dealers charging 5-10k over in the area. If you account for shipping, it’s more like 1k over. The RRaptor is a lot of truck for the money and what the bronco raptors should be selling for all along.

5 Likes

Per my understanding, pretty much most of major brands. Might have some requirements on the year.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Everyone, stay on topic please

Untitled 2023 can be had for 100k$ off list

$13k off a ‘23 BRaptor anyone?

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Still a hard no for me and should be for anyone with a brain

5 Likes

Agreed, unless it becomes a good lease deal because of the discount, which I doubt, Bronco Raptor is crazy overpriced compared to the other two Raptor models.

5 Likes

My store in CT has a Land Cruiser FE in Meteo Shower available to pick up today at MSRP. 76K truck.

6 Likes

Sent you a PM

2 Likes

It’s insane how much they have fallen from the peak but still if not get it due to road loudness - for a similar payment you could get F150 Raptor I have even seen a few 1-2k below MSRP for V6 with no moonroof

1 Like

NorCal Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL RWD OnePay 7900 out the door any color

Please dm for dealership and salesperson details.

I have heard seen TX dealer give Boots with F-150s - black stone griddle is a first

3 Likes

Got 7500-7600 offers from several dealerships in the SF Bay area for most/all black/teal cars in inventory.

That’s great!

However, my goal is to not only benefit leasehackrs, but also benefit the dealer and salesperson.

The salesperson can offer lower prices, but it is up to their discretion.

These numbers are the same for any matte option as well.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but benefit the salesperson is not what this site is famous for!

Nuking surveys and killing bonuses is more the Leasehakr way

23 Likes

LOL. Just my own personal views. I’d like everyone to benefit as much as possible. You can have a balance cant you?

Benefit the Stealer???
What are you smoking???

2 Likes

betting you’re not in business…

1 Like

Almost DM’d you because I missed this :joy:

2 Likes