Colorado residents, if looking for Hyundai Ioniq 5

1 Like

Still available
Westchester area, NY.
Nissan dealer just texted me.
2024 Nissan Ariya Engage + AWD available
$47,xxx MSRP
18/10

NY registration ( 8.875% tax inlcuded) with NO Loyalty included.
$339/m
$1150 DAS ( 1st month payment and DMV included)

NJ registration. No sales Tax.

1 Like

As per @asha952

1 Like

A dealer I have worked with in the past just reached out to me with a leaf deal and I asked if I had anyone interested.

I am not affiliated, a broker or gain anything from this but here is the sales sheet he sent me. If anyone in CO wants more info let me know.

17 Likes

:eyes: @joeblogs

In A Hurry Goodbye GIF by Looney Tunes

Great find, appreciate you sharing

9 Likes

Is that a Nissan Leaf?

Yep. Nissan leaf

Not surprised since the base one qualifies for $7500 from the state plus whatever Nissan is offering, hey I could get loyalty with my Ariya :laughing: Already have a fleet at of cars at my house, going to start thinning the hooptie fleet very soon. My Ariya/ID4 combo works really well. @jeisensc

3 Likes

Well now I looked at the numbers, with 6 or 7% off you should be able to get into one of these base Leaf’s for $20 or $30/mo with first payment due, still some meat on the bone! (24mo/12k)

5 Likes

$0/mo is on the board @8-9% lol

5 Likes

I’m not sure if there is much left because I think they’re using all the discounts/rebate to buy the rate down to about 0%.

If possible at 20$ month I would be forced to get one even tho definitely don’t need any more cars :joy:

I would get one too, and put it on turo

Im pretty sure that is exactly what you aren’t suppose to do

1 Like

yet… what the risk/reward proposition there.

1 Like

Same dealer has a few @ $10k off ‘23 Braptors.

MSRPs are high 90s

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I know this was last month, has it improved this month, my father in law looking for something dirt cheap to have as a second car. Thanks

In that case see if you can grab a polestar if you’re in NY before they’re all gone from one of the brokers in the marketplace.

He doesnt have costco, i told him to look for a kia. So were just checking around. Told him stick with EV since they always have better deals

His problem is, he doesnt wanna put money at DAS but wants something very cheap… i told him goodluck but will see maybe something will pop up with just first payment due and payment dirt cheap

Got it. Looks like @AutoCompanion has Ioniq rwd under $200 a month now as well.

And @aronchi with cheap Kia EVs too.

1 Like