New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Agree on supply chain issues but i see dealers are coming down now. I got a call from local dealer last week on Kia Telluride , he is ready to offer on MSRP on that day. The same dealer asked 5k -10k over MSRP in October. So there is still a better chance of getting on MSRP or even less on 2022 models(luxury vehicles) if what ever the vehicle you are looking for is available in stock. People are slowing down now because of recession fears and lay offs. Not going to harm trying at local dealerships.

1 Like

Got a quote for a 2022 BMW X3 lease, $3490 off plus $1000 loyalty / $1000 lease credit, buy rate 0.0018 quoted to me… Feeling like I have a problem looking for deals, I’m not even in the market but it’s fun to find deals?? Payment $570+tx with $2k OOP 36/12. Higher than it was 2 years ago but not as bad as it was a few months ago when this would have been $800/mo.

7 Likes

Washington only
2023 type r

Will only sell local zip code 99352

9 Likes

I want to point out, Driveway.Com ( owned by Lithia Motors, who has 282 Dealership in US of different brands like Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, etc) also sells brand new cars at MSRP. Some are under MSRP. If you reserve the car, and you dont want to pay for shipping, you can tell your advisor you will pick it up at the dealer. However their shipping charges are pretty reasonable. Process is straight forward with no funny games.

Example: Brand New 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid MSRP: 32,560. Driveway Sale Price: $31,560

2 Likes

Hey @bmwdave here’s a sienna for you 2023 Brand New Toyota Sienna Hybrid XLE at MSRP $45,375

id like to point out that Driveway doesn’t keep up to date information so the models that populate are automatic and once you start the process, more time than not you’ll find that its been pre-sold and is not available.

4 Likes

he could’ve of not had posted it so give him a pat on the back for at-least thinking of one of us- no one here would’ve seen it if it weren’t for his post lol if we’re going tbh

Have you purchased through the website? I see a price plus a shipping fee but no doc fee.
No doc fees?

Dealer west of Boston is offering $2k off Accords. Mostly $30kish sticker sport models they’re selling for $28k but also hybrids rep I dealt with was Cait cculbertson@bernardinissan.motosnap.com. They’re also discounting Pilots and Passports.

Parkway in West Roxbury also offered to match the deal.

9 Likes

Yes, so the doc fee is calculated based on where the dealer is, if the dealer is in california, the doc fee would be $85, oregon they cap it at $150. etc. once you start the process, they send you a breakdown of taxes, and doc fee and your final cost

1 Like

its not automated, the dealer list their vehicles and prices on driveway, yes there is a chance, if you are looking to purchase a hot vehicle, it might get sold, before driveway send you the contract, but the good thing is you can get a spot from their allocation, your advisor will reach out to the dealer, and they will give you all the options that are not reserved to pick from, i found driveway OTD prices to be cheaper than alot of the brokers on here, but i think we should all do our due diligence and compare to see where we are getting the best deal

3 Likes

2023 Range Rover Sport, GA

Apparently 2.8k off. YMMV

https://inventory.landroverusa.com/new/700743-land-rover-range-rover-sport-se/

Have a 2023 Sequoia 4x2 available for MSRP $65k. WI only.

5 Likes

This is going to turn into a Wanted thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread should only be for sharing deals. If someone is interested in one of the listed deals, they can send a PM.

1 Like

Have an M3 Jahre TV available for MSRP $96k in NY Plus $175 doc.

Was the one I was going to take but end of the day, I didn’t.

6 Likes

Available 2023 Audi RS3 for $65k MSRP, PA.

Kemora/Black, Black Optics Pkg, Sport Exhaust, Mats and Tech Pkg.

34 Likes

Grand Cherokee 4xe available free delivery to NJ. 60260 MSRP (pre price hike), 11500 in rebates (500$ dealer coupon) for NJ. 450/m 3808 (first and fees das) if anyone is interested PM me. White/black only one unit.

2 Likes

If anyone is looking for a 22 S500, local LI dealer is offering them at 10% off sticker. Would have jumped on one myself except my trade in is currently :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

2022 F150 lightning lariat SR available at MSRP ($72,434) and very reasonable fees at dealer near Syracuse. Message me for salesperson contact info. I don’t have any ties to dealer - just had a really good experience with the salesman and want to send people his way.

5 Likes