New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

I know a guy for that too!

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lucid Motors SUV Arriving in 2023

You can lose holdback, so a deal would have to makeup for that holdback.

2023 Full Size RR SE SWB @ $10k over sticker. 112k msrp. OH registrants only

PM me

3 Likes

If you’re in the market for a BMW or Mercedes, I have connections at the Escondido CA locations.

I am NOT a broker and I don’t get paid for sending business to them (ok, maybe a coffee), and both dealers hate each other, respectively, because they eat each other’s market share.

I did the marketing for BMW for a minute and I know them well, and I sorta know the GSM at MB.

But if you’re in the market for a Bimmer or MB this December, I can get you the hook up. Just DM me.

18 Likes

Mustang Mach E - Star White Premium 3.5K over MSRP In Stock and available in Seattle Area

I think two 2023 RAV4 Primes - Supersonic Red XSE with PP (top trim) are available at $1700 markup. I just declined them last week (was on 11 month waitlist). NE area. Might have been sold by now.

Range Rover Sport SE @ MSRP Fuji White on Ebony + some blessings - no exporters - no brokers - pm me your zip to see if eligible, PA+DMV area Not asking for a fee and I get no kickback from the dealer (full transparency).

3 Likes

How is it “@ MSRP” if it includes “some blessings”? :joy::thinking: A bs charge is a bs charge; we can move the money around but it doesn’t change it.

Also, I hate that “blessings” phrase FWIW.

3 Likes

Because the selling price is MSRP + add-ons. Same as “Invoice + lowjack”, for example.

I understand that technically it is at MSRP. The point is whether it is MSRP + BS adds, or blatant ADM on the sales price… it isn’t much different IMO and could be irrelevant. At the end of the day, you’re still paying extra. If we’re beating our chest about an “MSRP” deal then it should be just that (a straight-laced MSRP deal).

4 Likes

Fantastic Deal (even with a few blessings) - ignore the haters

2 Likes

Yeh it prolly would be clearer if the “Fuji white on ebony” was moved to the beginning of the line

1 Like

I’m not arguing that it is a great deal. I just find it comical how some of these vehicle offers are presented. I’m not trying to pick on anyone in particular either… just another Monday morning. :laughing:

If he said “available for $85,750 including add-ons” you would ask “what’s the MSRP?” or “how much are add-ons?”, no? You want a break down with add-ons and the discount (if any) off MSRP.

How is anyone evaluating a deal based on some unquantified amount of blessings?

4 Likes

Great question. You may want to ask the broker above as well.

my 2 cents is to try first at your local dealership for the price you are looking for and let them know you will close the deal immediately. Highly likely you will get it especially on 2022 models.

You would think this works but they still try to “salesman” you. Supply chain has emboldened some to a point where it’s just painful to visit a dealership. On our last deal, the broker had arranged all terms and they still tried to play games… the finance guy kept telling me that “He’s the manager” when I would tell him that the broker had already worked this out with the manager. The good cop/bad cop shenanigans are crazy.

1 Like

Besides bypassing negotiations, most of the cars listed above are in-demand vehicles. Highly in-demand Vehicles. You likely will not find some of those cars in your area, or you will not find them at those prices. You should always do your own research but I suspect you’re going to come to the same conclusion.