New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

NH dealer offering in-stock Broncos @ MSRP.

PM for details

3 Likes

Probably gonna regret this.

Defender 90 P400 SE @ MSRP 75k + 2k

Black Ext. / Ebony Int. + Air Susp + Cold Climate

DC, DE, VA, MD, WV, PA only. No flippers.

3 Likes

2023 Elantra N, VA $1400 off

https://www.koonswoodbridgehyundai.com/new/Hyundai/2023-Hyundai-Elantra+N-woodbridge-8ed6a2090a0e0a9a14ff2d3390f9a036.htm

4 Likes

Nobody is a flipper when signing.

17 Likes

2023 Jeep GC Altitude $49k 24/10k $399 with $3k DAS. Must have $1000 TDM.

CT dealer.

1 Like

Probably going to pass on my 22 ct5-v blackwing msrp i think was around $93k Colorado only deal.

15 Likes

Nissan Frontiers, Pathfinders and Rogue 500.00 over invoice until end of year ohio dealer. 250.00 doc fee, buy rate mf, rebates also. Pm me if you want info.

9 Likes

Audi Q5 SUVs and sportbacks, 10% dealer discount if you have low mileage lease return or desirable trade, couple % less if not + buy rate MF and all applicable incentives. NY and tri-state area. PM me for contact details.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone in this community for helping me and others save money!

I tried several approaches taught here but could not find a decent lease on a Corolla. So I used similar techniques working a purchase. Not much response on email, but I worked the phone hard this week and got one $1000 under msrp when many dealers are still trying for 2000+ over.

No dealer add on, either. Made the mistake of going to a dealer for a msrp deal over a month ago only to find thousands in required dealer add-ons.

If you are looking for a Toyota in socal message me, I can get you a similar deal on a Corolla or camry, and gas rav4 at msrp and possibly even hybrid rav4 at msrp. No broker fee, just me trying to give back to the group. Those are the models I’ve asked about but if you want something else I’ll find out what the deal is. Less than one hour from LA.

I actually worked a $1500 under msrp deal but it was a color I decided to pass on, I feel it is unsafe to blend into the road. Not sure that deal is replicable though. But wanted to let people know there are deals to be had through year end. Not sure if nature is healing or it’s yearly volume targets.

Happy holidays!

9 Likes

For folks in the Oregon coast Coos Bay Toyota doesn’t have ADM on any model. They have few Highlander hybrids on the lot.

5 Likes

SoCal In-stock Elantra N at MSRP! Intense blue DCT. No dealer adds. Same dealer I bought my cyber grey DCT from last month. PM me for sales guys contact.

20 Likes

Probably my favorite thread on leasehackr…feels like old LH where we use to crowdsource deals.

41 Likes

Not a sale but 52xx one pay for 44k msrp frontier in WI. Let me know, they have few left and promised to honor the deal. Also -500 for military or grad( could be currently enrolled in grad school )can still apply.

8 Likes

Was 18/10k one pay, no refundable. They did 44100 with 1k off so 43100 so like 2.3% off but I was able to squeeze another 500 off for grad school.

Seeing multiple dealers in MA discounting Subarus. Got this from Metro West along with an offer to beat any deal.

$2,500 off MSRP for WRX

$4,500 off MSRP for Wilderness Models

$4,000 off MSRP for 2022 Ascents

$2,500 off MSRP for 2023 Ascents

$4,000 off MSRP for 2022 Forester

$2,000 off MSRP for 2023 Forester

$2,500 off MSRP for 2023 Outback

$1,000 off MSRP for 2023 Crosstrek

$2,000 off MSRP for 2023 Legacy

$1,500 off MSRP for 2023 Impreza

19 Likes

I just helped a friend on a deal for a 2022 Forester Touring – he needed something fast. The best we could do was $1000 below MSRP and 2.9% financing for 48months (lease was $600/mo). Dealer was not willing to discount on the 2023 and the APR was 1% higher. These discounts look very strong with no additional blessings.

3 Likes

*Starlink not included

Great find deal-wise: Ascent, Forester, and Wilderness below VIP.

3 Likes

PENDING SOLD

MSRP deal, lands this or next week in WV.

19 Likes

If anyone cares for Jags, let me know for a contact there.

4 Likes

2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X. Tactical green metallic. MSRP $45,755. Selling price: $44,139. -0- down. $5722 one-pay 18/10. This is with 6.25% tax, approx $380 dealer fees and $306 in title/registration included.

St. Louis area. This is dealership that couldn’t do a one pay and I went to another dealer and bought 2. This dealer called me the next day and said they have signed up to start doing one pay and they will honor this deal. I don’t think I have room for a third truck.

PM me for details. Dealer wants to sell today or tomorrow.

15 Likes