New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

2023 Rapid Blue Corvette 1LT 999 miles for sticker in FL Chevy dealer. Idk if it’s a good deal or not.

M8 CV in NJ at 9k off. Not a broker nor dealer. And I don’t get paid for this. Just a guy who’s knows a guy.

2 Likes

M3 CS for sticker, someone posted on BP

1 Like

Got an email from a dealer in OH today…

2023 Silverado 1500 double cab 2wd

$3000 due at signing, $199/mo 36/10k

Would be a nice work truck or something idk. No guarantees as to the validity or the numbers keep in mind it’s a dealer ad. Looks like it’s for a one off truck

11 Likes

Kimi BMW in Portland has several demos marked down. Some 2022 530s are close to 20% off.

Was gonna try to leverage EOM to get 25% off like someone here was able to find on a 540 demo. Would have made a pretty darn good payment with the loyalty program.

I was told by a different dealer that the 2022 5 series is no longer eligible for the 39 month reduced MF program. Only 1750 loyalty credit. Still decent payment but not worth it for a base model year old demo to me. 2023s have 3k in incentives (loyalty included), the full loyalty lease program and brokers have posted them for 10-12% off.

1 Like

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Saw this “one at this price” ad:

Amounts to 10% off if acquisition fee is not due at signing: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Or 8% off if acquisition fee is due at signing: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Either way, cheap payment for a new, safe, boring car. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’ll be some equity at lease end ($15K residual).

13 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

2023 GLE53 AMG Coupe 4MATIC @ 2k under msrp (90k msrp) on the west coast. mmr attached for your research purposes

6 Likes

If anyone’s interested in a new Bronco, Mel Hambelton Ford in Kansas has a few and doesn’t mark up. I had to back out due to personal reasons but they were very professional and helpful

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on this…reached out a few days after you posted, one thing led to another and I picked this up earlier today! Loving it so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did anyone end up picking up this deal?

He said his friend got it

Got email from Anderson Honda from NorCal, Accord and Accord hybrid at $1,000 under MSRP, not sure if that’s a good deal. I have dealt with the Internet sales manager before, nice guy and straight shooter.

1 Like

accord gas was 1k under msrp few weeks ago when I asked a Socal dealer, I expect it would go lower in the future.

1 Like

not a lead but data point - Gas Honda Accord LX in Valley Honda Naperville IL (greater chicago area) sold my friend at 4.81% discount and BASE MF from honda financial

also applied college $500 waiving his first payment - no ADM or accessories

7 Likes

TEXAS!!!

Clutch? Who needs him!

2022 GC 4xe Base 12% off msrp before incentives

TX only. No clue if they have tax credits. Will put you in touch directly with the dealer

I’ll take a chipotle gift card😎 /s

Sold

27 Likes

I got leads for MSRP Honda Civc in the greater la area. I went through about 20 dealerships before finding this internet manager.

7 Likes

santa monica ca hyundai offering 3k off all santa fe’s, and 2k off tuscons
ends 5/30 - super easy process no haggling with add. “add ons”

FYI here’s a 2022 740ix loaner in IL with ~8K miles. Fairly well equipped w/ premium & exec package, drivers assistance pro & front massage seats.
$101K MSRP listed at ~$70K, which I believe includes the $3K loyalty rebate. Pretty decent starting point with 27.9% off pre-incentive…

https://www.billjacobsbmw.com/inventory/certified-used-2022-bmw-7-series-740i-xdrive-awd-sedan-wba7t4c08nck33393/#modal__advanced-pricing

Began to kick the tires for a friend. They were firm on price, and initially quoted a MF of .00235 (believe max markup right now is .00215…). Haven’t worked with this dealer before so not sure what was going on there.
Didn’t press much further after that as the friend wasn’t too interested, but wanted to share in case someone’s looking and can take advantage of end of month to get a lower MF/discount/MSDs to sweeten the deal further.
Happy hunting.

2 Likes