Is that “something else” an i4? :thinking:

PJ

About 72k. A lot.

You’re wrong, try again.

75k? Really?

Fakkkkkk, I am calling @Cody_Carter

Wrong thread 101010101

But but but… it comes with a “green new deal” sticker standard

Word in the street is Toyota and many others are delaying production to hold the high prices we see these days in an effort to partially finance electrical car R&D and change over production costs.

How does Toyota benefit from dealers charging over MSRP?

1 Like

Yeah it makes no sense, if they sell fewer to dealers at (assuming) the same price then their profits are way down

2 Likes

How is any of this relevant to my thread! :joy: please make your own post I don’t speak for Toyota corporate

Toyota can sell every sienna (as well as many other models) they can make, if they could make more cars they would. They like money like all corporations.

2 Likes

2023 Sequoia Capstone & Sequoia Limited incoming to Colorado and available to reserve with $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Located in Colorado, we will sell out of state to any buyer whether it is cash or finance and with or without a trade. Both are arriving before June 15th! Both have a $7,500 market adjustment. All shipping would be at customers expense, happy to help set shipping up.

Sequoia Capstone - Blueprint Exterior with black/white interior MSRP - $81,192

Sequoia Limited - Blueprint Exterior with black interior. Packages - Auto-leveling Headlamps, Jbl® Premium Audio, Trd Off-road Package, Panoramic Roof, Tow Technology Package, All-weather Floor Liner Package, Roof Cross Bars, Quick Charge Cable
MSRP - $72,238

Text, email or call and will provide spec sheets

Reeve King
Sales Associate
Rking@corwinauto.com
404-632-2182

hi, is this deal or similar deal available? I am living in LA too, thanks

Definitely wait until July or August. Dealers are filling up with inventory nationwide. The only dealer that actually is not having that problem is Toyota. But if you are willing to do business with another manufacture, I am betting that Ford is going to have the first wave of fantastic leasing and purchasing. The Ford trucks nationwide before Covid were on dealers lots an average of 26 days before they were sold. Currently that number is at over 200 nationwide on average. Some vehicles by Ford take over 300 days on a dealers lot to sell.

1 Like

When I called to extend my lease, I was told that its free money to them. It doesn’t bring the residual down. So its like you’re just renting it but not gaining any equity. Did they tell you anything like this? I was also told I could only go 4 months max. I have it through SETF. I also pay $383 on a 2020 Tundra SR5.

Through TFS?

South East Toyota Finance?

Yup. SETF. Does TFS do things different?

I wouldn’t think so. My lease was through Ally bank. Your 2020 tundra for $383 per month, Was the tax included in that monthly payment?

Can you guys have this convo in PM please. This is a broker page…

2 Likes