New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Another 750ix demo in my area
Autobahn Pack and very loaded build 123xxx
30k off
Smaller dealer
Offered a deal earlier this month and they were firm on price. We didn’t get to the MF part etc…
Good Luck
https://www.nalleybmw.com/commercial-used/BMW/2022-BMW-750i-in-Atlanta-cd6801990a0e0971237ac0ba65c68b0d.htm
PS: I don’t think it has leg rests

7 Likes

There is a dealer in LA area, has one of the best EQE deal i have seen. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I am not a broker, but would like to share the deal to anyone who is interested!

2023 EQE 350 4MATIC
MSRP: 84K
16.7% off msrp
9k rebate
DP: 3400 (fee and 1st month) + 10 MSDs 5500
Monthly: $420+tax

Must pick up before 9pm today.

17 Likes

CT VW dealer is offering 11% off on 2022 ID4 Pro S model; contact me if you’re interested!

I’m not a broker and will not charge you for sharing their contact info. I do not facilitate the deal in anyway, nor do I gain anything from the deal you may make. Not posting their name and contact publicly out of courtesy.

3 Likes

2023 Rapid Blue Corvette 1LT 999 miles for sticker in FL Chevy dealer. Idk if it’s a good deal or not.

M8 CV in NJ at 9k off. Not a broker nor dealer. And I don’t get paid for this. Just a guy who’s knows a guy.

2 Likes

M3 CS for sticker, someone posted on BP

1 Like

Got an email from a dealer in OH today…

2023 Silverado 1500 double cab 2wd

$3000 due at signing, $199/mo 36/10k

Would be a nice work truck or something idk. No guarantees as to the validity or the numbers keep in mind it’s a dealer ad. Looks like it’s for a one off truck

11 Likes

Kimi BMW in Portland has several demos marked down. Some 2022 530s are close to 20% off.

Was gonna try to leverage EOM to get 25% off like someone here was able to find on a 540 demo. Would have made a pretty darn good payment with the loyalty program.

I was told by a different dealer that the 2022 5 series is no longer eligible for the 39 month reduced MF program. Only 1750 loyalty credit. Still decent payment but not worth it for a base model year old demo to me. 2023s have 3k in incentives (loyalty included), the full loyalty lease program and brokers have posted them for 10-12% off.

1 Like

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Saw this “one at this price” ad:

Amounts to 10% off if acquisition fee is not due at signing: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Or 8% off if acquisition fee is due at signing: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Either way, cheap payment for a new, safe, boring car. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’ll be some equity at lease end ($15K residual).

13 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

2023 GLE53 AMG Coupe 4MATIC @ 2k under msrp (90k msrp) on the west coast. mmr attached for your research purposes

6 Likes

If anyone’s interested in a new Bronco, Mel Hambelton Ford in Kansas has a few and doesn’t mark up. I had to back out due to personal reasons but they were very professional and helpful

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on this…reached out a few days after you posted, one thing led to another and I picked this up earlier today! Loving it so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did anyone end up picking up this deal?

He said his friend got it

Got email from Anderson Honda from NorCal, Accord and Accord hybrid at $1,000 under MSRP, not sure if that’s a good deal. I have dealt with the Internet sales manager before, nice guy and straight shooter.

1 Like

accord gas was 1k under msrp few weeks ago when I asked a Socal dealer, I expect it would go lower in the future.

1 Like

not a lead but data point - Gas Honda Accord LX in Valley Honda Naperville IL (greater chicago area) sold my friend at 4.81% discount and BASE MF from honda financial

also applied college $500 waiving his first payment - no ADM or accessories

7 Likes

TEXAS!!!

Clutch? Who needs him!

2022 GC 4xe Base 12% off msrp before incentives

TX only. No clue if they have tax credits. Will put you in touch directly with the dealer

I’ll take a chipotle gift card😎 /s

Sold

27 Likes