New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

if you have a true FOMO
heres a 23 challenger hellcat (not widebody) for MSRP

https://www.ourismanchryslerdodgejeep.net/new-Clarksville-2023-Dodge-+-CHALLENGER+SRT+HELLCAT+JAILBREAK-2C3CDZC94PH505324

5 Likes

One of my JLR guys is looking to move some Defender units this month (I am extrapolating that things have been pretty slow lately). Can do up to 5K off (S and Standard less). PM me if you want the connect. About 5 units is what they think they can do at this number. 90 or 110 only. 130 could potentially be had with a lesser discount.

If you get one of these please be ready to make a $250 donation to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for my generosity in helping you out.

Edit: NY/NJ/CT reg’s only.

38 Likes

Discussed the deal over the text for my family member. Got the deal from different dealer. This one is available.
PM me if interested . NJ dealer.

2023 Nissan Altima SR 2.0L Turbo. $37k sticker. $360/m , 18/12k. $360 due at signing. NY Taxes and fees included.

6 Likes

6 speed toyota supra
+299 blessings
https://www.teamtoyotalanghorne.com/search/new-toyota-gr-supra-langhorne-pa/?cy=19047&md=8739&tp=new

YMMV

5 Likes

Hey, to the absolute schmohawk who screenshotted this post and sent it to a LR store to match: Cut that shit out man.

50 Likes

Thank you everyone. We moved (have approvals for) five trucks in two days, and when they are delivered, we’ll have raised over $2000 for NMSS due to some exceedingly generous Hackrs who have pledged to go above and beyond my ask.

At the risk of getting schmaltzy, I love this stupid site.

52 Likes

Have a cjdr dealer in panhandle doing 12% off preincentive on ram 1500 Laramie 4x4. The catch is they don’t do CCAP.

Dealer looking to move two highlander hybrid XLE trim at msrp. Must register in PA

5k off a 22 wrx
So cal

TODAY ONLY!!!

PM ME

25 Likes

Pending…….

5 Likes

2023 Ioniq 5 at MSRP.

one limited trim AWD (black) , plus a bunch of SE and SEL models. RWD and AWD. NJ buyers can apply the rebate if applicable and no tax on EV’s.

PM me if interested. Please no tire kickers. :grin:

9 Likes

Please keep this thread only for posts offering deals to forum members. No need for comments.

MA hackers, Nissan dealer doing invoice deals (4% off) on frontiers with onepay and msds. DM me for info.

19 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

New 2022 Miata’s $5k plus off, also could get additional $750 off if you finance with Mazda. Dealer in Oklahoma, they have 3 left $499 doc fee.

DM me for dealer

12 Likes

Got this email from Porsche Monmouth, looks like the only one they have is Carmine red if that’s your color

Plus fine print

*$499/Month 2022 Macan Fleet Demo Lease Special- $4,750 Due at Signing. 12 Months. 15K Miles Per Year. Excludes Applicable Taxes, Tags, and Acquisition Fee. ($4251.00 cap cost reduction plus first payment $499) Offer only for Stock LB09512S. **Maintenance promotion can not be paired with any other discount or offer. Promotion only valid on select models which include: Macan (95BAU1) Macan T (95BAN1) Cayenne (9YAAA1) Cayenne Plt Ed. (9YADA1) Cayenne Coupe (9YBAA1) Cayenne S Coupe (9YBBB1) Cayenne S Coupe Plat (9YBEB1) Panamera (97ABI1). Dealer not responsible for typographical errors. Offers expire 2/28/23.

11 Likes

(2) 2022 Infiniti QX80s $10k+ off

I know nothing about this dealership. Just found these while searching local inventories

7 Likes

Since these MSRP’s don’t line up with AC, and I’ve been sitting on this for a few days- I came across this dealer in my search. Please note this dealer’s sister stores have a history of not negotiating shit - just type in Sewickley. In the spirit of finding and negotiating your own deals, I’m posting it.

God bless Sewickly’s staff.

I have not reached out to them.

This is just a data point.

Rule 1 - Don’t mention leasehackr
Rule 2 - Don’t mention leasehackr

https://www.sewickleyporsche.com/demo-loaner-vehicles/

11 Likes

This thread is for leads. If anyone has questions/concerns, they can PM the poster directly.

Please don’t landfill!!

But a TWIN :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

https://www.sewickleyporsche.com/inventory/new-2022-porsche-macan-base-awd-awd-4dr-suv-wp1aa2a51nlb10468

8 Likes