New Cars for Sale - Leads from LHers!

Rav4 hybrid, upstate NY

Woodland edition, Msrp + doc + $200 admin + ttl

Pm for details.

Edit: sold

5 Likes

2023 Toyota Camry Hybrid XSE white with the red racing interior, due at dealer in 1.5-2 months, at msrp + $1.5 k blessing package (full floor mat package, tint, ceramic coat, nitrogen tires, other bs.). pm if interested but make it quick because there’s only one.

Two Sienna XSE awd 25th anniversary . One set to land in 2 weeks. The other about 6 weeks

Within 3 hours of NYC

Disregard the $10,000 dealer adjustment
The dealer wants $5200 over on both
Its negotiable. Undoubtedly, you’re all negotiators.

Want a sienna? You have to donate $200 to charity
Either ASPCA or St Jude’s children’s hospital

1 Like

So, this is another freebie, before the Macan deals came along I was working on a Portimao M3 Comp with Cabon Exterior & Executive package for myself. Since I got the Macan, and I already have my other BMW, this is a no go. Dealer originally wanted to bump the rate and add on some shit.

I basically got them to agree to a clean deal. MSRP. No rate hike. No mandatory blessings (dealer addons).

Same as my freebie Cayenne, I ask that whoever takes this deal donates $250 to St. Judes or a similar charity.

I don’t have a calc, I was planning on financing, not leasing. If you really need one I can work it up. PM me if you need more info, I do not want the sales guy I worked this with getting bombarded with dumb questions.

Their one stipulation is that it has to be picked up, it’s a northeast region dealer.

12 Likes

So, with all the Porsche craziness, I was working this for a friend who ultimately decided to get a Mercedes instead. I don’t want this deal to go to waste, and it’s a decent discount off what they were advertising this car for.

It is a great deal for a Cayenne.

This is a Cayenne Platinum with Premium Plus Package demo. I don’t want anyone harassing the dealer, so if you want specifics, PM me.

Here is the calc, which includes NY taxes, change it for your taxes if you need to, don’t ask me to do the work for you, I’m not getting paid for this by anyone:

Obviously there is no broker fee, because I’m not a broker anymore, and I’m not brokering this deal, I’m just going to refer you to my contact, however, I ask that whoever agrees to take this deal donates $250 to St. Judes or a similar charity, and sends me proof of a donation.

10 Likes

Hi everyone,

I have a few dealerships in Texas who I simply called and talked to them about a toyota tundra trd pro or a sequoia trd pro. You dont neeed to be paying brokers 2-5k for simply calling. Let me know if you guys are interested. No markup. No serious doc fee. Straight MSRP.

Private message me and I can send you the dealer details. Dont give your money to the brokers for simply doing something you can do in 2 minutes

Thanks!

6 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I don’t believe a dealer in TX is doing Sequoia pros at msrp and can produce an available one in 6 months.

Tundra pro no problem. Demand has fizzled out.

There aren’t enough Sequoia Pros and production stopped (none in recent allocation) for certain regions

8 Likes

Throwing this out there. A&L BMW in Pittsburgh has a number of demo 22 7 & 8 series that you should be able to lease, some with advertised discounts over $20k off MSRP. Don’t know the miles or how they structure their leases but if someone wants to try…

7 Likes

Just bumping this to say that this Cayenne is white.

Evidently no one wants a white Cayenne based on the many PM’s I’ve gotten.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6
Please keep this to leads only.

Mercedes-Benz of North Haven has 15K off on EQS models.

2 Likes

Mercedes Benz of Syracuse has black/black G550 at MSRP, 141k

14 Likes

I reached out to them before, the emails are a scam. not 15k off

3 Likes

IIRC the verbiage is $15k off the listed selling price or something of that nature. Very vague.

1 Like

Friend at a dealer sent me this

799/mo for 36/10 with all taxes and dealer fees due at signing

It’s a base model, former loaner, Shit Brown (aka Mahogany Metallic) Porsche Cayenne.

16 Likes

Update, since I’ve already have 3 PM’s on the SBS (Shit Brown Special):

It is $0 cap cost reduction. That is correct. No down payment. 36 months, 10k per year. $799/mo. You pay taxes and fees at signing (1095 Porsche Acq, dealer fee, plates, etc).

It has no options. Base means base. 19" wheels.

18 Likes

This is also still available for all you Cayenne lovers. Can prob get the dealer to go a little deeper.

I think some folks are waiting for that elusive :unicorn:. $1k+ a month is not cheap.

With their MF rates being so high. Porsche is in the business of fighting inflation, not selling cars.

8 Likes